Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed to see the arcades go away. My youngest likes them and its an opportunity for him to do something normal and familiar with all the disney craziness. It's down time for him.

Quite a
Do you have it for tonight? If not, that like is not the norm!! It was the special fireworks and I guess everyone wanted a front row seat!!

The monorail was down a lot of yesterday evening. I think that probably contributed to that crazy boat line. Tough night for the monorail to be down, for sure. :scared1:

Yes! Wow I didn’t know it was still down! We were on it when it broke down at the T&TC, had to walk back here. That was around noon.
The monorail was down when we headed to MK around 7pm yesterday 7/3. We waited about 20 minutes for a boat ride. I think they brought out some larger boats to help accommodate the mess. We watched the fireworks from MK, a first for us. We usually stay away from MK on 7/3 and 7/4. Anyway, the monorail was back up at 10:30-11 when we headed back to the Poly. They still had some larger boats helping shuttle guests back to the Poly and GF.

Last edited:
The monorail was down when we headed to MK round 7pm yesterday 7/3. We waited about 20 minutes for a boat ride. I think they brought out some larger boats to help accommodate the mess. We watched the fireworks from MK, a first for us. We usually stay away from MK on 7/3 and 7/4. Anyway, the monorail was back up at 10:30-11 when we headed back to the Poly. They still had some larger boats helping shuttle guests back to the Poly and GF.

It seems like I keep hearing this about the monorails and it is starting to worry me about my trip in October when I go to MK or Epcot. I am thinking that if this happens the best solution is to walk over to the ticket and transportation center and take the ferry to MK and it would be best then to just drive to Epcot?

I’m worried about this as well - we’re staying at the Polynesian at the end of August. We’re supposed to have breakfast at chef mickeys before our magic kingdom day. How do we get to the contemporary resort with no monorail? Ferry to MK and then walk? Or bus?

Yea radar shows the last big cell moving NW quickly, should clear just in time.

Dave

Funny, I just pulled up the radar. It doesn’t quite match the intense look of the sky at all! Hopefully it clears soon.

Feel bad for the Poly and all WDW CMs. Clearing the public spaces of folks and keeping everyone safe is a nearly impossible task.

Funny, I just pulled up the radar. It doesn’t quite match the intense look of the sky at all! Hopefully it clears soon.

Feel bad for the Poly and all WDW CMs. Clearing the public spaces of folks and keeping everyone safe is a nearly impossible task.
I heard the fireworks have been temporarily delayed. Are you inside?

Just watching the Disney Parks blog live stream (now delayed).. Looks like Mother Nature has her own light show going tonight over the MK!

Be safe.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter