• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The official WDW resort pages are so confusing. We'll be at the Poly 18 - 25 August. I mean.... like NEXT WEEK!!! So excited. So - is the resort loop monorail a transportation option? We will not have a car. We're not huge fans of park TS restaurants and the Poly only has Kona Cafe open now. How easy/difficult will it be for us to hop a monorail and eat at GF, BLT or CR? I can only eat so many bagels in my room, people.

The official WDW resort pages are so confusing. We'll be at the Poly 18 - 25 August. I mean.... like NEXT WEEK!!! So excited. So - is the resort loop monorail a transportation option? We will not have a car. We're not huge fans of park TS restaurants and the Poly only has Kona Cafe open now. How easy/difficult will it be for us to hop a monorail and eat at GF, BLT or CR? I can only eat so many bagels in my room, people.
The resort monorails are running. They shut down around 8:00 PM though.

Can’t you walk between GF and the Poly?

Following. Just found out that Disney changed my stay from the Boardwalk to the Poly for 2021! I'm so excited....Poly has always been my dream stay!

I can't wait to learn EVERYTHING!!

You will love the Poly! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Checking into Poly tomorrow. If anyone has any questions, I’ll do my best to answer them.

Have a great time :goodvibes.

We'll be at the Poly 18 - 25 August. I mean.... like NEXT WEEK!!! So excited.

Have a great trip :).

Checking into Poly tomorrow. If anyone has any questions, I’ll do my best to answer them.
Yes if you could verify if there is still a bus between the monorail resorts from 8 PM - 11 PM. Also any updates on the monorail hours would be helpful to all.

@GADisneyDad14 posted a link to a Twitter tweet by @kennythepirate that showed this bus service listed on the Transportation Sandwich board by the monorail platform on the 2nd floor of the GCH.

Dave

Last edited:
But there are still food options was my point. The Contemporary could still require a Lyft back to the Poly.

Hopefully the spoiled overpaid athletes will be gone soon.
Gasparillas should be available. Also I think Grand Floridian Cafe is open.

I was wondering if they are still doing any in room dining? I will be there next week and was wondering if they limited their menu, do they still offer the twilight meal?

I was wondering if they are still doing any in room dining? I will be there next week and was wondering if they limited their menu, do they still offer the twilight meal?

No in-room service as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter