Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having an issue with my room requests!

I made 2 selections (70's and higher floor) and suddenly they're gone! disappeared.
I'm trying to put them back but the selection list is empty, I can't select anything... :(
and I can't call Disney because I'm not from USA and this is pretty expensive here
The online requests don't really work.

Do you have a Touring Plans membership? Not sure if they will send a FAX for you without a membership or not?

If not, it will probably be up to you to determine if your requests are worth the cost of a long distance call to the US.

Has anyone ever had trouble with lizards or frogs entering your first floor rooms at POP? We really like first floor rooms to avoid walking up stairs after long park days, but also do not want any uninvited guests

Has anyone ever had trouble with lizards or frogs entering your first floor rooms at POP? We really like first floor rooms to avoid walking up stairs after long park days, but also do not want any uninvited guests
We didn't have those but we did have a large beetle/cockroach hide out in my daughter's shoe. Freaked her out when it ran across her foot!! Since then we've always chosen 2-4th floor rooms.

I know it can happen on any floor but to me it can happen more easily with first floor rooms, especially as the doors are partially propped open during cleaning.

We didn't have those but we did have a large beetle/cockroach hide out in my daughter's shoe. Freaked her out when it ran across her foot!! Since then we've always chosen 2-4th floor rooms.

I know it can happen on any floor but to me it can happen more easily with first floor rooms, especially as the doors are partially propped open during cleaning.

YIKES!! that would freak me out too!

The online requests don't really work.

Do you have a Touring Plans membership? Not sure if they will send a FAX for you without a membership or not?

If not, it will probably be up to you to determine if your requests are worth the cost of a long distance call to the US.
I don't have a Touring Plan membership, and I've just find out this service is only for members.
I tried to contact Disney by e-mail to request but they said they can't do anything by e-mail, it must have to be a call.
but it's okay, we're going to try at the check-in when we arrive there, no problem :)
big thanks for all the info tho! it helped me a lot

Okay... just changed my room request to NOT be on the first floor!

Aren’t there elevators to get up to the higher floors? We’ve not stayed there yet- first time will be this weekend- but I guess I just assumed there would be... oh no!

One week until my stay at Pop! Can't believe it's been 13 years since my last stay there.

We have a little over a week. The last time we were at Pop, my daughter was turning 15, and she’s turning 25 this trip. My husband wasn’t with us on that trip, so it’s his first time.

Hope you each have great trips!! I'm guessing you're going to love the new Pop rooms!

One week until my stay at Pop! Can't believe it's been 13 years since my last stay there.
We have a little over a week. The last time we were at Pop, my daughter was turning 15, and she’s turning 25 this trip. My husband wasn’t with us on that trip, so it’s his first time.
GROOVY and FAR OUT!:)

POP is amazing!

And your timing is awesome-you should miss most,if not all,of The 15s!

I recommend the 1950s-so fun!:)

31072704002_d823b2c2f4_c.jpg

So exciting! it'll be fun to see how different the resort is!

Hope you each have great trips!! I'm guessing you're going to love the new Pop rooms!

Thank you! I have a strong suspicion I'll love them too!

GROOVY and FAR OUT!:)

POP is amazing!

And your timing is awesome-you should miss most,if not all,of The 15s!

I recommend the 1950s-so fun!:)

:hippie: Oh that's good about the 15s! I'm trying to go into that with an open mind though. If I go in expecting issues with them I'm likely to find them, so I'm just going to expect no problems!

I think I requested a lake view 60s room so that I could be close to the walkway to AOA, but 50s was where I was thinking first!

Are the 15's still at Pop now?? arriving in two days for a two night stay. I have requested for a quiet location. fingers-crossed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter