Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the Cascade Cabins are open an in use at the WL. And 1/2 of the main lodge (south side) is also open as the Copper Creek Villas (DVC).

Dave

Hi Sara_S, what room were you in? We will be there in early October and have a few requests listed for studios.
Thanks
Mike

has anyone heard of anything about the refurbishment for Boulder Ridge? It was supposed to happen this year and it looks like construction is ramping up around property. now that Disney is supposedly refurbishing Poly why cant they get started on Boulder ridge?

Just booked a Copper Creek 1-bedroom for the week of November 19th using this mornings new discounts. $453 a night is crazy cheap for a 1-bedroom that time of year! We are now just hoping the WL is at least somewhat decorated for the holidays by then.
Which discount did you apply if you don't mind me asking? I just called about our December stay at CCV and was told the 40% AP discount does not apply to CCV.

For anyone there now, we arrive in a week... are the Sea Raycers currently available for rent? If yes, if you happen to know the hours available that would ne nice also. Thanks in advance for any information.

On their website, it states only the 3 bedroom villas and the Cabins are excluded....

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/passholder-summer-room-offer/details/
View attachment 523161

Yes its the AP 40% off. The CCV rooms are more limited than the Boulder Ridge ones. I had to drop a night from 7 to 6 nights to get the CCV one bedroom to show up. We also wanted the week of the 29th instead of the 19th but both Boulder Ridge and CCV were sold out(except for 2 bedrooms) then.

Last edited:
On their website, it states only the 3 bedroom villas and the Cabins are excluded....

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/passholder-summer-room-offer/details/
View attachment 523161
Yeah we only have a studio. Whenever I tried to access the details it would kick me to the main page, probably because our AP vouchers aren’t active. If our dates were sold out for this offer I would get it but her saying that CCV was not included in this offer sounded pretty certain/final. Ughh I really don’t want to have to call back.

Yeah we only have a studio. Whenever I tried to access the details it would kick me to the main page, probably because our AP vouchers aren’t active. If our dates were sold out for this offer I would get it but her saying that CCV was not included in this offer sounded pretty certain/final. Ughh I really don’t want to have to call back.

Uggh. Sorry. It states just 3 br. villas and cabins, but It’s possible CM saw CCV and assumed it was excluded. Wait an hour and try calling again... definitely doesn’t hurt. Good luck!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Last edited:
Which discount did you apply if you don't mind me asking? I just called about our December stay at CCV and was told the 40% AP discount does not apply to CCV.
I ran a random week in December for the passholder discount at CCV and there was availability with the 40% off discount. The AP discount was released a little later this morning than the other two general public discounts, so maybe the CM that you talked to hadn't gotten the new rates.

I was just able to book a one bedroom CCV for my 11/2-11/6 stay. My original reservation for that week was at the Lodge, and got switched to Contemporary when it was announced WL wouldn't be opening. With the AP discount, I'm actually paying less for the villa than I was for my original room. I'm thrilled I'll be able to stay at Wilderness. That place feels like home to me and I was sad I had to switch. I figured since I would be staying at the resort more with the shortened park hours, might as well treat myself resort-wise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter