Diva Las Vegas

Great update Stacie! :cool1:

Those Fried Pickles were so good. I would definitely order those again. In fact, I did the following weekend when Ruben and I went to eat at BLT on our anniversary. :goodvibes

Love is such a good show! I really enjoyed it. That was the second time I've seen it and while it was unfortunate that it was stopped for a bit, I still had such a great time. It is more upbeat and fun than some of the other Cirque shows. That and KA are my faves. Very different, but both very good.

THANK-YOU to all the divas who helped make it possible for me to go! :grouphug: I swear y'all are too good at keeping secrets! I was clueless. :rotfl:

1.gif

The fried pickles were yummy :thumbsup2...... and we're just sneaky that way :woohoo:

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right

After Love we decided to go check out the Revolution Lounge. Between certain hours ticket holders only get into the lounge. Also, we got 2 for 1 drink vouchers with our tickets to use there. So of course we were going to go.

ry%3D400

The place was pretty empty and dead when we got there. Granted it was a Monday night, but still. It did make it easy to find a place for all of us to fit and have a seat.

ry%3D400

The waitress who came to our area to take our orders was a bit of a snob. She was pretty rude and you could tell did not want to be serving us. Heck, we are nice, and good tippers. But she was a biotch. We ordered close to 10 drinks the first round. When she brought them, she put them down and practically ran off. She must have thought we were gonna stiff her because she didn't wait for her tip. Crazy.

The next round we went up to the bar to order since the waitress never came back to see if we wanted more. The bartender was great. He was so nice and funny. And he didn't even blink when we ordered a dozen cranberry and Malibus.

Our Rockstar Bartender
ry%3D400

I did let the bartender know that the waitress was less than friendly and nice. Which wasn't a big deal, until I went to the restroom and she was in there. For a second I thought we were gonna rumble like in West Side Story. But all was well.

The tables were interesting. We had some fun playing with them.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Marcie, Wendy and I were the first out on the dance floor. The DJ wasn't that good, but with the cocktails we had been having, it was all good. Marcie did meet some guy from Denmark. No pic of him. But he was nice enough.

While dancing, we decided to move our seats closer to the dance floor. This made it easier to get the others up for at least a dance or two. And those who didn't get up were treated to a lap dance from me. No tips though.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

While dancing, a girl came into the lounge who looked like my DBF's ex wife. She is not a nice person, and for some reason has hated me forever. So when I saw her, I told Wendy to get my back because I was gonna go MMA. Before I had a chance to jump over the couch, she asked me if the ex was remarried. She wasn't, so Wendy pointed at the girl's finger, because she was. Thank good ness she pointed that out or some stranger was going to get a beat down.

Back to dancing for us.

Finally after quite a bit of dancing and drinking we decided it was time to head out of there. Overall it was a lot of fun. But damn, did my feet get dirty.

I took one more pic before we left.....I wanted to show off my ring.

ry%3D400

Marcie, and I drove back with Cheryl. We got the car from Valet and then hit the road. On the way back, we made a quick stop at Del Taco. Yummy! We got to the condo and everyone was just getting ready for bed. Showers and jammies, then off to sleep for me.

Next up.....massages at the spa.

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right

After Love we decided to go check out the Revolution Lounge. Between certain hours ticket holders only get into the lounge. Also, we got 2 for 1 drink vouchers with our tickets to use there. So of course we were going to go.

ry%3D400

The place was pretty empty and dead when we got there. Granted it was a Monday night, but still. It did make it easy to find a place for all of us to fit and have a seat.

ry%3D400

The waitress who came to our area to take our orders was a bit of a snob. She was pretty rude and you could tell did not want to be serving us. Heck, we are nice, and good tippers. But she was a biotch. We ordered close to 10 drinks the first round. When she brought them, she put them down and practically ran off. She must have thought we were gonna stiff her because she didn't wait for her tip. Crazy.

The next round we went up to the bar to order since the waitress never came back to see if we wanted more. The bartender was great. He was so nice and funny. And he didn't even blink when we ordered a dozen cranberry and Malibus.

Our Rockstar Bartender
ry%3D400

I did let the bartender know that the waitress was less than friendly and nice. Which wasn't a big deal, until I went to the restroom and she was in there. For a second I thought we were gonna rumble like in West Side Story. But all was well.

The tables were interesting. We had some fun playing with them.

ry%3D400

We all looked gorgeous!! But that picture above, MAN my arm is hairy!!

:confused3 I really was in that group picture, the lady who took the pic just cut me out.

:confused3 I really was in that group picture, the lady who took the pic just cut me out.
I was wondering what happened to you! :confused:

I have a few more pics to share too!

From New York, New York:
100_0382.jpg

100_0383.jpg

Walking to M&M World:
100_0384.jpg

Getting tattoos:
100_0385.jpg

100_0386.jpg

100_0388.jpg

More fun M&M products. The ultimate store for the M&M fan!
100_0392.jpg

100_0394.jpg

100_0395.jpg

More shots from dinner at BLT Burger:
100_0399.jpg

100_0400.jpg

Having fun at Beatles Lounge! Those tables were awesome! I want one, but I don't have $150,000 to spare. lol
100_0401.jpg

100_0402.jpg

You can sort of see Marcie's Denmark guy here. Well, only his shirt, but still. lol
100_0403.jpg

It was a fun night! Even if I didn't know any of those songs. :lmao:

Just got a chance to catch up on some of the terrific photos and the trip report! You all look like you're having a blast. :yay:

So this is what I look llike when I dance? Please tell me that was totally rum induced. Yikes!

As long as you don't dance like Elaine, you're fine! But I didn't really pay attention to your dancing...

Stacie--I think you had had about 6 Malibus and Cranberry and at that point--so IT'S ALL GOOD.

I'm going to have to try this, it sounds good. :thumbsup2 I've only had Malibu with pineapple juice.

It's REALLY good. Stacerita really started something. (And Malibu is REALLY good in raspberry jello shooters . . . . . )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter