Diva's Easter basket exchange thread

Hey Monica - looks like you and I received the same easter sprinkles!

Not sure why my photos post so much smaller - oh well. :confused3

Hooray for more baskets!

Glad to see that both Monica and Bridget received their baskets full of fun and cute Easter & Disney stuff.

:cheer2: Woo Hoo!!! I just opened my AWESOME Easter exchange package from Cheryl!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :cheer2:

Here's what I saw when I opened the box:

003.jpg

Love, love, love the Mickey basket!!!

004-1.jpg

I got some very cute Easter finger towels & hot mitts/pad:

005.jpg

As I continued to pull stuff out, I found an 8 pack of klennex, a Growing Pet Hatch Em Egg, 2 bottle of Mickey bubbles & a 4 pack of Mickey sponges:

006.jpg

Next I found a box of See's Candies (yum), Peeps Freezer Pops (never seen those before), a box of purple peeps & a 2 pack of princess eggs with fun dough in them:

007-1.jpg

And to finish it up I also got a bag of Reester Bunnies & M&M's, & 4 Toy Story Eggs (which I need to crack open to see what's in them):

008.jpg

So here's all the loot:

009.jpg

010.jpg

Again, Thank you so much Cheryl the package was awesome & I know for sure the kids will have fun helping me out with some of the stuff & goodies!!!!!

Thank you Jen for organizing the Easter Exchange......it was fun!!

Just opened by basket from Marie - thanks! It is adorable!

Thanks Marie - you did a great job! I love it!

Yay! Glad you liked it. I got a bunch of those air fresheners free a few months back, and I use one by the kitty litter at my house! Your dog is cute. How many dogs/cats do you have? Here's pictures of my two buttheads:

dog.jpg
Beauford
cat.jpg
and Thomas

Yay! Glad you liked it. I got a bunch of those air fresheners free a few months back, and I use one by the kitty litter at my house! Your dog is cute. How many dogs/cats do you have? Here's pictures of my two buttheads:

dog.jpg
Beauford
cat.jpg
and Thomas

I also have one of each - Kona, who is the golden wearing the ears and a cat named Buffy (yes, after the series!). Most people think I am kidding about the cat because she hides from everyone. She was a feral street rescue and is attached to me and my son - but no one else!

Love the Beauford - great southern name! We have had cats all my life and one of my favorites was Beauregard (we were leaving in Baton Rouge at the time)!

And I did find the candy in the frog!

Thanks again

:goodvibesI was unable to participate in the Easter exchange. But, there is the sweetest Diva who became an Easter Angel on my behalf. THANK YOU, WENDYPOOH22. :goodvibes

Wendy sent me the most perfect Easter basket - it was as if she read my mind. She sent all my favorite candies - kisses, robin eggs, malt balls, reeses eggs, and a chocolate bunny! There is an adorable lime green mickey head bracelet, that I will happily show off at the next girls' trip :goodvibes. The cutest Donald 'egg' antenna topper, lots of fabulous note pads (and I LOVE notepads!) PLUS cute pink bunny kitchen towels, mitts, spatulas AND bathroom finger towels to match! PLUS.. a tink key chain with my name on it :love: and a really adorable Tink mug!

easter1-2.jpg

The box with the cute Mickey & Pluto card!

easter2-2.jpg

Goodies awaiting to be unpacked!

easter3-2.jpg

All the goodies!

easter4-2.jpg

Candies, notepads, the Tinks :love:, the bracelet, Donald, Bunny ears, and Peep lip balm!! :goodvibes

easter5-2.jpg

All the kitchen accessories. :cloud9:

Thank you so much, Wendy! I can't even begin to tell you how your kindness brightened my day. :hug:

(And my apologies, the post office left the package on my BACK porch, so I didn't see it until today.

Wow, what GREAT packages!!! :cool1: I love seeing all the pics. Makes it much more fun than just reading about it. (Can you tell I'm one of those who preferred picture books as a child?? :lmao: )

And Chris, what a sweet thing for Wendy to do for you. She's a great friend, and you definitely deserved it. :goodvibes

Cheryl, I love those Mini Reester Bunnies you sent!! I've never seen those. I must find them! LOL I love anything Reeses. Peanut butter and chocolate.....mmmmmmm.

...air wick air freshener (maybe by the kitty litter!)

Yay! Glad you liked it. I got a bunch of those air fresheners free a few months back, and I use one by the kitty litter at my house!

Uh...putting the air freshener by the kitty litter is NOT a good idea when you have a psycho cat! The sound of the freshener being sprayed scared her and she jumped out of the box...in the middle of doing her business!! Ugh...I love her but sometimes she drives me crazy.

Yay, I got my Easter basket from January today :yay: :yay:

PICT0003-4.jpg

I love this princess basket - too cute!

PICT0004-2.jpg

I got a See's dark chocolate bunny (yummy, yummy!)
Jolly Rancher jelly beans (I really wanted these, so woogio!)
eye shadow (nice and sparkly :thumbsup2)
Secret Wonderland body lotion
a cute bunny notepad
Reese's peanut butter eggs (oooh, I'll have to hide that from Jesse!)
Tinkerbell socks
the cutest Forever 21 coin purse (I'm switching mine right now)

and the cutest Vinylmation:

the front:
PICT0005-1.jpg

the back:
PICT0006.jpg

Thank you so much, January. I love everything and this basket was just perfect for me :flower3:

As a bonus, the Easter bunnies came to visit us:
PICT0001-3.jpg

We checked to see if they pooped jelly beans, but no such luck :sad2: Cute though!

:cheer2: Woo Hoo!!! I just opened my AWESOME Easter exchange package from Cheryl!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :cheer2:

Again, Thank you so much Cheryl the package was awesome & I know for sure the kids will have fun helping me out with some of the stuff & goodies!!!!!

Thank you Jen for organizing the Easter Exchange......it was fun!!

Laurie: you are so welcome! It was very fun to put together and I did have the twins and other kids in mind when I put it together. Sorry it took me so long to get it out--I was a dimwit and had the sponges in the box that shipped back from WDW so I had to wait for that!

Cheryl, I love those Mini Reester Bunnies you sent!! I've never seen those. I must find them! LOL I love anything Reeses. Peanut butter and chocolate.....mmmmmmm.

Beth: do you have Walgreens? It is where I found them--I think. Walgreens is usually my "go to" place--they have cute stuff and a lot of Disney stuff for the seasons. I had actually seen the Mickey basket on their Easter aisle before the exchange was announced and knew it was what I wanted to get--so I made sure to get there and get it before I went to WDW!

Laurie: you are so welcome! It was very fun to put together and I did have the twins and other kids in mind when I put it together. Sorry it took me so long to get it out--I was a dimwit and had the sponges in the box that shipped back from WDW so I had to wait for that!

Beth: do you have Walgreens? It is where I found them--I think. Walgreens is usually my "go to" place--they have cute stuff and a lot of Disney stuff for the seasons. I had actually seen the Mickey basket on their Easter aisle before the exchange was announced and knew it was what I wanted to get--so I made sure to get there and get it before I went to WDW!

It was worth the wait!! :yay: Walgreen's is great for Disney stuff....that's where I got the stuff for Amy's basket. (and stuff for my kids!!)

Loving all the new baskets!! Such great and fun stuff!!

Can't wait to see more, there are more right??

And Wendy what a sweet thing to do for chris. She so deserves it!!

Lovin seeing everything!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter