Diva's Easter basket exchange thread

I was waiting for a piece of my gift I ordered online and it finally came today. I was getting worried (I could have easily gotten something else to use but it probably wouldn't have gone with my theme)

So I am going to try to drop off my package tomorrow at the self drop off. I have only bought stamps from it so not sure if you can get delivery confirmation using it. If it doesn't work I will go to post office Monday.

Monica

Today is the mail by date, so everyone should have their Easter basket soon - yay :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks for the reminder about the mail by date Theresa.

I hope that means mine will be here soon! :goodvibes

So I got a surprise in the mail today......no not my Easter Basket exchange gift but a Thank You package from Amy (Captnmgd23)!! :cool1: Amy was my exchange person & she sent me a card & I'm guessing homemade Disney magnets!!!! They're so cute!!!

001-12.jpg

002-6.jpg

I L:love:VE them Amy!!! Thank you so much!!! :cool1: You really didn't have to......but I'm sure glad you did!!! :hug:

So I got a surprise in the mail today......no not my Easter Basket exchange gift but a Thank You package from Amy (Captnmgd23)!! :cool1: Amy was my exchange person & she sent me a card & I'm guessing homemade Disney magnets!!!! They're so cute!!!

001-12.jpg

002-6.jpg

I L:love:VE them Amy!!! Thank you so much!!! :cool1: You really didn't have to......but I'm sure glad you did!!! :hug:

:banana: I am glad you liked them :goodvibes Just wanted to thank you for the Awesome Basket! :goodvibes

I am stopping by the post office on my way to work in the morning...I know, a day late :headache: Bad organizer! lol Things have been so busy lately...I had a little time for myself this weekend, but no computer (which was actually kinda nice!)

I am glad to see that baskets are arriving. When I get a moment I will go check them out :)

I got my package from Amy, yesterday. IT WAS/IS AMAZING!! I will post pictures later. My package is almost ready to go out. I was goint to finish up yesterday but it was crazy, Jordan got his cast off & Kaeleb had his first game of the season for baseball. Hopefully I will get to the post office after work on Wednesday.

My package was dropped off last night at the post office. Having my little nephew born Monday morning kind of messed things up.

My basket arrived today from Melody/Tinkermell. :goodvibes

Easter%20Basket%20Collage.jpg

It is amazing!!! Lots of fabulous goodies, starting with an adorable Bambi basket. There are baking goodies like Easter stencils, recipe cards & a bunny cookie cutter. Plus Easter egg socks, cute Mary E note cards and notepad. A darling Minnie light up glass, Easter egg bubbles, and more! :cloud9:

Here's a close up of the Bambi basket
Easter%20Bambi%20Basket.JPG

Easter%20Basket%20Collage_2.jpg

Mel, this was so great, thanks for such a wonderful basket!

Kathy - that basket looks fantastic (love the pastel candy corn - I have never seen that before!). Mel, good job :thumbsup2

Jen, has everyone mailed out now??

Kathy - that basket looks fantastic (love the pastel candy corn - I have never seen that before!). Mel, good job :thumbsup2
Jen, has everyone mailed out now??
The pastel candy corn is great, Mel gave me my favorite Easter candy! Yes, she did a great job on the Easter basket.

I got my package from Amy, yesterday. IT WAS/IS AMAZING!! I will post pictures later. My package is almost ready to go out. I was goint to finish up yesterday but it was crazy, Jordan got his cast off & Kaeleb had his first game of the season for baseball. Hopefully I will get to the post office after work on Wednesday.
Ooooh, I can't wait to see. popcorn::
Glad Jordan got his cast off, and I hope Kaeleb did awesome in his first game!

My basket arrived today from Melody/Tinkermell. :goodvibes

Easter%20Basket%20Collage.jpg
Very nice!! :thumbsup2

I am finally getting in the Easter mood now that the holiday is about a week and a half away. It just took too long to get here this year..... But I'm ready for it now! :goodvibes

Kathy I LOVE your Basket! Mel always does such a great job!! Everything is so pretty and I LOVE that Bambi basket so cute!!!

Beth I know what you mean. Shelby's b-day is April 27th and I know that Easter has been about a week before her birthday in the past but MAN it seems like it is taking FOREVER to get here this year!!! In fact is it just me or is it REALLY late this year LOL. It seems like it is NEVER going to get here! I looked and last year it was on the 4th so it is a whole 20 days later this year EEK! And I know some years it is even in March! No wonder it seems like it is so darn late! Of course with all the crappy weather we have been having I am kind of glad in one respect cuz I remember a few years where we had to hide the eggs in doors cuz it was so cold LOL.

I am also looking forward to a better year than last year because it was on easter last year that I found out I would be needing surgery and the same weekend I had my surgery my uncle died so it is def bittersweet. Looking forward to a MUCH better year this year!! ;)

Loving all the baskets and can't wait to see more!! And can't wait for the NEXT exchange cuz I will actually be IN that one!! ;)

Yeah Yeah Yeah! I got my Easter "Bag"!

I am so excited by my package! I knew what it was before I even looked at it!

All I had to do was see this on the package to know it was for me!
ry%3D400

I opened it up to find a card on a stack of "grass"

(This is the card after I unpacked everything!)
ry%3D400

Inside (under the grass) I found this bag.
ry%3D400

Filled with TONS of goodies!
ry%3D400

2 pictures of the same thing as above to show better detail.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

And I didn't even notice that the back of the bag had a different picture till I went to put the items back into it!
ry%3D400

So what ia all in the pictures! So much stuff!
There is a few cute Winnie the Pooh toys
A winnie the pooh stamp and card kit
2 Winnie the pooh pens and 1 notepad
A book with three romance mysteries (I love romances and my buddy didn't even know that!)
Some of my favorite types of candy: Reese's & Dove and she through in some Reese's Pieces and Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans (I love Jolly Ranchers so these should be good!)
A winnie the Pooh Pez dispenser
Winnie the Pooh Socks!
A Winnie the Pooh Pin (I had mentioned thinking of getting into Pin collecting and this one is so cute!)
And a Winnie the Pooh Bracelet... It is the wite item with Winnie the Pooh on the left. My buddy made this! It is so awesome!

Thank you to Monica (aka groovygirl927) for such an awesome Easter "bag" I LOVE it!!

What a perfectly Paula-suited parcel Monica produced for you. pooh: It's the Pooh-fect Easter basket!

Great job Monica! Looks like Paula is in Pooh heaven.
:littleangel:

First of all, I received my package from Jessica but I haven't opened it yet! I'm savoring the feeling!

Second, I am not a total flake--just a dimwit. When I left WDW last week I put one of my packages "gifts" in the box that was being FedEx'd home. Which was just delivered! So I will get everything together and send it out tomorrow. Sorry to my exchange person in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter