Diva's Easter basket exchange thread

:mickeyjum Just giving the thread a little bump! Still soooo tempted to sign up for this......!! :)

I'm tempted too Beth...but I think I'll have to pass on this one...... :(

I am so waffling back & forth on this...I would like to it would be so much fun, but not sure if I can well I have 5 more days to make a decision wish me luck!

I bet if you check online you could find some coupons to help you out....hehehe.....
I have several Michael's coupons- good for baskets (they are in the paper every Sunday); and smart source or coupons.com always has coupons for candy :rolleyes1

But evil can be so much fun!

Do it!!

Yes, cmon Beth!
Darkside_Cookies.gif
:teeth:

I am in. I have just been busy with finals this week.
I love getting presents just for me!!!!!!!!!!

Beth~ Did ya try the cookies? Once ya go cookie ya never go back.........

OMG! Cookies??? :hyper:

There are so many fun Easter items out in the stores right now. I love seeing it all. :)

OMG! Cookies??? :hyper:

There are so many fun Easter items out in the stores right now. I love seeing it all. :)

Yes, once you eat the cookie there is no turning back :rotfl:

I agree! Lots of cute stuff in the stores :)

This sounds like so much fun! I wish I could do it, but I'm a broke college student. Can't wait to see what everyone gets though! :banana:

Rochelle - love the Darth Vader/Cookie Monster image!

This sounds like so much fun! I wish I could do it, but I'm a broke college student. Can't wait to see what everyone gets though! :banana:
I feel your pain. Not that I'm a broke college student, but I am a broke mommy of four. :rotfl:
I keep going back and forth with this one, but I think I'm going to have to skip it. As much as I'd love to put together a fun basket for one of the ladies, (and get one in return!), I have to focus on getting things for the kid's baskets. I haven't even started yet and it's more challenging/more expensive with the older two teenagers. :rolleyes:

But I'll join you in eagerly awaiting to see what everyone gets. :banana:

As much as I'd love to put together a fun basket for one of the ladies, (and get one in return!)

I agree! I keep seeing the cutest stuff at Target, but I just can't make it happen financially. Guess I could always get a second job. ;)

Oooh, Target ;) I live there. They should just stop paying me considering how much of my paycheck goes right back to them. It's sad really.

But shhh. Don't remind me I'm a poor college student too. Darn.

Oooh, Target ;) I live there. They should just stop paying me considering how much of my paycheck goes right back to them. It's sad really.

But shhh. Don't remind me I'm a poor college student too. Darn.

They shouldn't stop paying you ... just start paying you in gift cards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter