Diva's Easter basket exchange thread

Ok we are almost close to closing sign ups...we have a nice sized group so I am excited! I still need info from Debra and Melody though :)

Thanks Melody!

I have everyone assigned, but I am waiting on Deb's info and to make sure no one else is joining. We have 14 Diva's participating! :cheer2: I did get Diva assignments out to two ladies who needed it for logistical reasons.....but I would love to send the rest out and get started :rotfl:

My son helped me with picking names. I put our names in a bowl and Brydon pulled out the names as I went down the list. Too bad there isn't a way for me to be surprised since I know who will have me :confused: Oh well! This is going to be so much fun! I cannot wait to see pictures (and knowing me I will take longer than I should to post mine).

Thanks Melody!

I have everyone assigned, but I am waiting on Deb's info and to make sure no one else is joining. We have 14 Diva's participating! :cheer2: I did get Diva assignments out to two ladies who needed it for logistical reasons.....but I would love to send the rest out and get started :rotfl:

My son helped me with picking names. I put our names in a bowl and Brydon pulled out the names as I went down the list. Too bad there isn't a way for me to be surprised since I know who will have me :confused: Oh well! This is going to be so much fun! I cannot wait to see pictures (and knowing me I will take longer than I should to post mine).

At least you will be surprised by your Easter basket, if not from the sender :thumbsup2 Still fun times!

Jen's modem is broke & so unless it gets fixed immediately, she will be late in getting the exchange info out to everyone as planned for on Monday!!

:cheer2:Let the Exchange begin!!!:cheer2:

Your names are in your emails so enjoy your shopping :) I know I have already picked up a few things for my person!

eggseastersmily.gif
Hoorary! This will be exciting :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter