Divas Favorite Character Exchange~ Complete!!

Hi everyone! Just a quick drive by, as my son is on the computer. I kicked him off for a minute.

Zoe got her box today, it included a Yahtzee Princess game, a tink flashlight, sparkly pencils and a notebook, bling rings and heart erasers. And a dollar so she could get herself some candy! She loved it all and started writing immediately.

I'm having trouble with my camera, so don't know if I'll get pics posted.

It was great to see Kerri and her kids. We got to go on a few rides yesterday. Her gift bag ripped as I was heading into the park and one of the gifts, a Mickey bag, ended up being what we put everything in. I'm still waiting on a Maleficient cross stitch, but I'm sure I'll get it soon and forward it to her!

I sure hope my person got her package...I haven't seen her post in a long time.

Janelle-

I did recieve my package and thank you soooooo much I love it! I am sooooo sorry I have been so busy I haven't been able to get on to the boards.

I recieved the cutest yellow envelope with Disney characters on it. Inside I recieved:

A tink plate and platter
A tink dry eraser board (that my daughter is trying to steal)
Tinkerbell pens with ropes great for work (I will use these when rooming my patients)
Tinkerbell note pads
And also a whole bunch of stickers to scrapbook with.....

Can you guess who my favorite character is?????? LOL

Again thank you so much for all the great stuff!

Patty:banana:

Hi Beth...no it was just sent regular mail. I really should have gotten the confirmation. :( :confused3
I'll PM your person and see if she got it yet. Hopefully she did and just hasn't been able to post.

Kerri and Vicki, welcome back!

Glad to hear about more fun arrivals.

We are down to only four more arrivals. January and her DD, Steph's DD, and Patty. Hopefully they will all show up real soon. :cool1:

Janelle-

I did recieve my package and thank you soooooo much I love it! I am sooooo sorry I have been so busy I haven't been able to get on to the boards.
Well, there ya go! LOL Glad to hear you got it. This means we are now down to only three more. :yay:

Alright, Selena's package arrived in the mail today so both girls were able to open their boxes.

Raine's box was from Ty (Jane's son). She loved it so much. Raine's favorite princess is Aurora and she received (I can't remember it all but I'll try, the kids already took everything to their room):

A Princess T-Shirt
Aurora Beach Blanket
Aurora Sunglasses
Aurora Flip Flops
Aurora Wand
Aurora wash cloth
Aurora softball
Aurora keychain

IMG_0077.jpg

Selena received her box from Riley (Lisa's daughter). Again I can't remember what all was in here so I apologize if I miss something she opened it very quicly and took off with it. Here's what I saw:

Little Pet Shop Toys
Ariel Pencils
Rings
A dollar for her to buy a candy bar (she can't wait until we go to the grocery store)
Princess keychain with lip gloss in it
Princess flashlight (this is really cute, you can change out the lenses so different shapes appear on what your flash light is pointing at)
Pony Tail Holders

IMG_0078.jpg

They loved them. Thanks so much for this.

Steph

I'm so glad Janelle!!!!! When I was at the parks I kept thinking "oh man, Janelle would LOVE this" LOL We had a GREAT time, the crowds were lower than we expected and altho it was HOT we loved it!!!! :)

Kerri--it was hot wasn't it? Did you get my message? Sorry we missed you!

Janelle-

I recieved the cutest yellow envelope with Disney characters on it. Inside I recieved:

A tink plate and platter
A tink dry eraser board (that my daughter is trying to steal)
Tinkerbell pens with ropes great for work (I will use these when rooming my patients)
Tinkerbell note pads
And also a whole bunch of stickers to scrapbook with.....

Can you guess who my favorite character is?????? LOL

Again thank you so much for all the great stuff!

Patty:banana:

I am soooooooo glad you liked it all. My son wanted to decorate the envelope so he helped out with that part. Sounds like your stuff will come in handy. You'll need to post some pics of yours scrapbook pages when you get them done.

I wanted to let you ladies know I received my package from the wonderful Bridgette (Boo Bear). Everything she picked for me was absolutley perfect! She wrapped everything so beautifully and handmade me such a cute card. I'll take and post pictures as soon as I get home later today.

Thank you again, Bridgette!!! :hug: :yay:

Yes I know I'm a little crazy, but I just like to think that's what makes me lovable :lovestruc

Yay I'm so glad! I'll let her know too!

Definitely crazy in a good and lovable way! :) :lovestruc

Kerri--it was hot wasn't it? Did you get my message? Sorry we missed you!

Yes, it was and I'm sorry we missed you too!!! :( I got your message....at about 9 pm on SUNDAY nite!!!!! I knew you were with friends so I thought maybe you guys just got too busy so I didn't want to bug you. I was soooooooooooooooo annoyed about the message not showing up, that's the type of stuff my phone does when I'm in DL. I get text messages and calls but not voicemails and not missed calls. :(

Hello exchangers! We are down to our last two arrivals. Just January and her DD Maddie. :)
I know she has a lot on her mind right now though, so hopefully she when post when she is able. And hopefully the packages they receive will help to give them a small, but happy boost in their day. :wizard:

Hi Everybody:goodvibes

I know I sat this exchange out. Yet I, too, got a favorite character package from a very sweet friend. And I wanted to share what Katie so thoughtfully sent me.

Here is the pretty card she sent, what she wrote inside made me cry. And Thanks Katie, I really did need the surprise.:hug:
2qjlzpy.jpg

Love the Signature!
vfk35.jpg

She used this interesting packing that was earthy, kinda like a foresty place one might find a fairy in.
1z31og4.jpg

Or a MoNkEy!:yay:
2ry0x82.jpg

The funny thing was.. i had just decided to be tinkerbell at the disney halloween party. And guess who sent me a wand!
2ekm22p.jpg

There's the cutest tink pin, which i love! Thanks so much Katie!
33tjnma.jpg

With a journal which I needed:goodvibes
2i8hf2w.jpg

And such a pretty picture frame, we are taking the grandchildren to the beach next week, so I already know what I'll put in here.
26427v6.jpg

And a cute pez of Tink!
28tjllz.jpg

My very own disney glass! I have gifted one to everyone in my family but I didn't have one! Now I do thanks to MamaKate!:yay:
nog86v.jpg

Thank You Katie for such a wonderful surprise:hug: I am so glad we have gotten to be friends.
zmm92o.jpg

There is one really lovely gift I haven't been able to photograph right.. It's a clear dome with Tink inside and it says Disneyland..it's so pretty, I will try to get a pic to share with You all.

Biggest of Hugs for Katie... Thanks for the Disney Magic:wizard:
You're the Best!

Hi ladies!

Maddie did get her package yesterday from Lisa's DD. It was a really super cute package. She got:
A tinkerbell flashlight with different shadow-makers (she went to bed with it last night and has been under her bed with it all day lol)
Some blingity rings
An Ariel bracelet
Hair bands with the princesses
Ariel pens
Yahtzee Jr. Disney Princess game (SHE LOVES THIS!!)
and $1 to buy a candy bar.:thumbsup2

Thanks so much...Maddie felt really special and she loved the letter she got too.

I did get my package today from Stacie!
It totally made my day!
I got:
A Daisy Duck towel
A Daisy plush
and a really cute swimsuit cover-up. It is black with a Mickey head icon on the side.

Thanks so much!

I had a lot of fun with this. You all are great! I look forward to the Halloween one!:banana:

Hi ladies!

Maddie did get her package yesterday from Lisa's DD. It was a really super cute package. She got:
A tinkerbell flashlight with different shadow-makers (she went to bed with it last night and has been under her bed with it all day lol)
Some blingity rings
An Ariel bracelet
Hair bands with the princesses
Ariel pens
Yahtzee Jr. Disney Princess game (SHE LOVES THIS!!)
and $1 to buy a candy bar.:thumbsup2

Thanks so much...Maddie felt really special and she loved the letter she got too.

I did get my package today from Stacie!
It totally made my day!
I got:
A Daisy Duck towel
A Daisy plush
and a really cute swimsuit cover-up. It is black with a Mickey head icon on the side.

Thanks so much!

I had a lot of fun with this. You all are great! I look forward to the Halloween one!:banana:

Im glad you finally got it. I was starting to get worried that they didn't ship it to you.

Janelle, did I forget to put the Mickey Mouse cross stitch in there? I'd done one for you and put it in a plastic frame for shipping.......I don't see it in your photo tho.

Ok, so now that I have a minute to breath (cleaning a penny sized abscess on your cats back can be soooooooooooooooo disgusting.....LOL) I can report with our goodies.

Cassidy got stuff from the twins, she loved everything they sent her
Taylor Swifts first CD
earrings
a bag of Jolly Ranchers
Mango lip balm
and the cutest picture of the girls!! I'm sorry if we are forgetting anything. :)

Jade got stuff from Ryder, she loved it all too!! She got
a puppy painting kit with 3 pups that look like her little doggie
a princess pin ball game
a Cinderella wand

I got my stuff from Michelle, everything is so awesome!!!!!
I got scrapbooking pages and stickers, a photo album to put it all in
an ornament, mini chalkboard, a stamp pad w/2 stamps, a beach ball, a pen with different ink colors and 1 plate (all with Tink) and an LE Tink pin
an Aurora Pez dispenser, an Aurora magnet set, Aurora cherry lip gloss
a Mickey plate
the cutest bag that I carried it all around in
the prettiest purple nail polish
and I think that's it.....you guys Michelle gave me so much scrapbooking stuff!!! I got my photopass CD in the mail when we got back so I can't wait to dig in!!!
Thanks again everyone, we all really enjoyed getting our goodies and can't wait for the next exchange!! :)

Kerri,

I'm glad Cassidy liked her package!!! Nothing Disney, but with her going to Disneyland I figured she would pick out what she wanted anyways. Hope she had a great birthday!!!

Here's pictures of my super awesome gifts!

In my box, I got:

Domo Plush
Hello Kitty mini pin
Hello Kitty alarm clock
Hello Kitty lunch box
Belle Pez dispenser
Belle fuzzy pen
Bell magic towel
Belle bottlecap necklace
Princess mealtime box
Princess spiral notebook
Jonas Brothers (Camp Rock) water bottle
Homemade (beautiful!) card!

Here's the Belle pen, Pez and magic towel

DSC00820.jpg

The Hello Kitty alarm clock, Princess mealtime box, Camp Rock water bottle, and Hello Kitty mini pin

DSC00822.jpg

The Hello Kitty lunch box and Princess notebook

DSC00829.jpg

The Belle bottlecap necklace

DSC00830.jpg

My favorite, the Domo plush. :lovestruc

DSC00831.jpg

Everything together!!

DSC00832.jpg

And look at this cuuuutte little Domo Bridgette drew on my package she wrapped him in!!

DSC00833.jpg

Thank you, Bridgette!! :banana:

Aww Courtney that's so cute!! That Jonas Brothers water bottle is perfect for you!!!! :) Domo is cute, I don't think I've ever seen that before....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter