Divas Favorite Character Exchange~ Complete!!

Courtney I'm so glad you love everything! I worked forever to make it absolutely perfect and making the packaging for the Domo was so much fun! I know Jonas Brothers wasn't on your list, but I thought you'd like the water bottle. :flower3:

My mom and i went shopping yesterday for the October exchange.. we found great treasures! I'm so excitted for the october one!

Beth.. is there anyway we can get the name of our person sooner ..in case we wanted to do monograms or make something special?

These have been alot of fun and great community builders. :goodvibes
What I can do is give you one of the first names to sign up. That should give you an extra week so all total you'd have almost 3 weeks from start to finish to get the package together. :thumbsup2 Just remind me that you need your name early on once sign ups start. :)

Courtney I'm so glad you love everything! I worked forever to make it absolutely perfect and making the packaging for the Domo was so much fun! I know Jonas Brothers wasn't on your list, but I thought you'd like the water bottle. :flower3:

It was perfect! You did a super awesome job!!

And you were right on about the Jonas Brother's water bottle. It's fantastic! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter