"Diva's" Halloween Exchange (COMPLETED! Thanks, everyone!)

My package should arrive by Friday.

I still have to post my pictures of my fun goodies. I found my camera cords but ..... It always takes my a little while to remember how to post pictures.

If I had to rely on finding cords, I'd be hosed. Thankfully, my computer has a slot that the camera card goes into! LOL

Some teachers are really great. One of Aerial's favorite teachers that she had last year was the one that saw her and he sat with her and made her laugh, she said she would have been crying. Then when the wheel chair got there he picked her up and put her in it.
That's good he was able to sit with her and keep her calm. Poor thing.

My package should arrive by Friday.

I still have to post my pictures of my fun goodies. I found my camera cords but had a migraine last night. (Hopefully this evening after dinner) It always takes my a little while to remember how to post pictures.
Sounds good, thanks for posting!

I hope your migraine is totally gone now! And l can't wait to see the pooping witch. LOL

Mine should arrive by Monday :)
Thanks, Jen.

Mine will be going out tomorrow.
Thanks, Jess.

I hope my person gets hers soon. I'm getting a little worried :eek:.
Don't worry. Where you sent to, always takes longer than they tell you. I am sure all it fine, and it will arrive before too long. :)

Just to keep everyone updated, all packages are in the mail and on their way. Nothing to do now but wait for the rest of the fun Halloween goodies to arrive!! :thumbsup2

Thank-you to everyone for mailing on time, or even early! Great job!! :worship:

Mine was mailed today!! I accidentally left my wallet at home the first time I tried to mail it out. Made it back 5 minutes before the window closed. Sheesh. Lesson 1 in not leaving things to the last minute.

Mine was mailed today!! I accidentally left my wallet at home the first time I tried to mail it out. Made it back 5 minutes before the window closed. Sheesh. Lesson 1 in not leaving things to the last minute.

That totally sounds like something I would do. Hooray for being able to print shipping labels at home and then just DROP EM OFF! LOL

and, FYI - do you know that if you pay and print your Priority Mail labels online that you get Delivery Confirmation for free?

:teeth:
See that smile on my face?? It's there because of a very special friend...Chris!

I was actually having a rather crappy day. Ruben and I were hitting the Halloween stores this morning, trying to find pieces for my cowgirl costume for next month. After seeing nothing but trampy, bootylicious costumes that wouldn't even begin to cover half of me, I was feeling rather discouraged and frankly upset with the whole costume idea. :(

But what to my wondering eyes should appear in my mailbox? A package addressed to me from Chris.

Looked just like this:
DSCN2458-1.jpg

Now keep in mind I had decided to sit this exchange out, so I wasn't anticipating anything. :confused3

But when I opened it this is what I found:
DSCN2461.jpg

Halloween goodies!!! :yay: :woohoo:

DSCN2464.jpg

There was a Halloween cupcake candle, and spider cupcake holders. So cute!
DSCN2466.jpg

Ouija board mints!! Love this!!!
DSCN2468.jpg

A cute Halloween kitchen towel, and cupcake wrappers. I can't wait to do some baking!
DSCN2469.jpg

A sweet card, a witchy duck, candy corn, and Autumn sprinkles!
DSCN2470.jpg

And Mickey's cute fuzzy cousin! I know just where he'll go.....with the candles on my fireplace mantel. :thumbsup2
DSCN2471-1.jpg

I loved all my Halloween/early birthday goodies, Chris. Thank you so much. You brightened up my day when I really needed it. :goodvibes :hug:

Very cute parcel, Beth!!! Way to go, Chris :thumbsup2 Those cupcake stands are so cute - I was tempted to get some myself when I was at Michael's. Where is everyone getting that Autumn corn from, dang it?? I have never seen it before............

Beth, I'm so glad you enjoyed your package. I remember how thrilled I was to get an Easter package from Wendy when I wasn't able to participate in the exchange. It made me feel so special. So, I'm glad I could brighten your day like Wendy did for me.

Plus, I know Halloween is your favorite holiday - so I just had to send you a few goodies.
Enjoy!

Theresa, the 'autumn corn' is from Cost Plus World Market. ;)

Chris, where did you get the Ouija Mints? Those are so cool ! You are so nice to send all the goodies to Beth !!!!

I was watching Biggest Loser Last night fell asleep and next thing I know it was 1 in the morning. So no pictures were posted.

So Finally here are the pictures of my package from Lisa (which I received last week)

http://

Some yummy treats, a talking vampire Mickey, candle holder with hot chocolate candle and a witch candy dispenser.

In the orange package is a cake mix next to it is frosting with Halloween, cupcake liners (the cake mix and frosting are decorated so cute I don't want to use them. I am going to dismantel them carfully and incorporate into one of my scrapbook page) and I also some halloween and fall stickers confetti and halloween decorative clips.

The material under are halloween bandanas that some of the gifts were wrapped in.

When you open the front of the cake mix you will find some sprinkles.

And here is the pooping witch. Isn't she cute.

You press the top of her head she cackles and candy falls into the pupkin.

Thank you Lisa

Wow Beth gotta love surprises like that! I love the mints.

Those cupcake stands are so cute - I was tempted to get some myself when I was at Michael's.
I love the cupcake stands!! And the wraps, too. It's exactly the sort of thing I always want to buy, but never do for one reason or another. So this was a real treat!

Beth, I'm so glad you enjoyed your package. I remember how thrilled I was to get an Easter package from Wendy when I wasn't able to participate in the exchange. It made me feel so special. So, I'm glad I could brighten your day like Wendy did for me.
Well, it truly did brighten my day. Thank you again for thinking of me. :goodvibes :hug:

Chris, where did you get the Ouija Mints? Those are so cool ! You are so nice to send all the goodies to Beth !!!!
I love those mints. I've never seen anything like them around here. That tin will be used and refilled over and over. lol

So Finally here are the pictures of my package from Lisa (which I received last week)
Awesome package! I love pooping witch! Too funny. And Lisa, wow, you even wrapped the cake mix and frosting?? You are so creative! :worship:

Wow Beth gotta love surprises like that! I love the mints.
I did love it. I'm always telling Ruben I don't like surprises, mainly because I think I can't stand not knowing when he's up to something. LOL But I think secretly, I do love surprises because this one had me smiling all day. :)

Awesome package! I love pooping witch! Too funny. And Lisa, wow, you even wrapped the cake mix and frosting?? You are so creative! :worship:

Everything was wrapped up. Lisa used Halloween tissue paper, and she used the bandanas for wrapping and tied them with the orange and white ribbon. I opened everything else before I took the picture. I want to take the other apart carefully to use in a Halloween scrapbook.

I received the most awesome package today from Monica! Thank you so so much! I will post pictures later, because I'm at work right now, but she really out did herself! I can't wait to carve some pumpkins. :hyper: And I'll admit it, the candy corn has already been broken into. :rolleyes1

Thank you again, Monica! :hug:

Everything was wrapped up. Lisa used Halloween tissue paper, and she used the bandanas for wrapping and tied them with the orange and white ribbon. I opened everything else before I took the picture. I want to take the other apart carefully to use in a Halloween scrapbook.
Wow! I usually just throw mine in the mailing box. LOL I guess I'd better step up my game a bit. :rotfl:

I received the most awesome package today from Monica! Thank you so so much! I will post pictures later, because I'm at work right now, but she really out did herself! I can't wait to carve some pumpkins. :hyper: And I'll admit it, the candy corn has already been broken into. :rolleyes1

Thank you again, Monica! :hug:
Yay for another arrival!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter