"Diva's" Halloween Exchange (COMPLETED! Thanks, everyone!)

My package came today! I'm so excited to show you! Bridget (sierranevada) did such an awesome job - I am totally blown away.

Here is the 'basic package' that came out of the box. A personalized card, festive candles, my favorite candy, and a Tinkerbell trick or treat basket.

Halloween1.jpg

These are all the goodies that were inside the terrific tinkerbell trick or treat basket:

Halloween2.jpg

All the cute baking things that were in my basket:

Halloween6.jpg

Lots of other fun things that were in the basket:

Halloween7.jpg

The adorable tinkerbell compact and earrings:

Halloween8.jpg

A closer look at the tinkerbell trick or treat pail and the really cute inside of it

Halloween9.jpg
Halloween4.jpg

And this is the husband who seemed to know immediately that goodies had arrived in the house!

Halloween10.jpg

Thank you, Bridget! I loved your thoughtfulness and creativity in putting together my gift. Happy Halloween!

And this is the husband who seemed to know immediately that goodies had arrived in the house!

Halloween10.jpg

Thank you, Bridget! I loved your thoughtfulness and creativity in putting together my gift. Happy Halloween!

:lmao: Best picture ever. :lmao:
Another great package!! Good job, Bridget. :)

Went to my moms after work to hang out (she had her gall bladder removed friday and she doesn't do good staying at home for too long) Came home and found my package from LISA waiting for me.:yay::woohoo:

Lots of fun stuff one thing I thought was funny was the pooping witch candy dispenser. I actually have a small collection of these type of candy dispensers.(but I didn't write that on my list) Pooping cow, pooping cat, pooping penguin, pooping reindeer, pooping snowman just to name a few. It started with one years ago as a gag gift and the collection just grew.:eek:

Can't find camera cord but will post pictures as soon as I find it

LOL! Glad you liked it! You said you wanted "cute" Halloween stuff and everything I was finding this year was spooky. Then I saw the cute little witch. How funny that you have others! I've got an "Easter" chicken somewhere around here.....

I just popped in this thread to see if packages had started arriving. Whew, what fun! I love all the goodies you guys are sending/receiving! Great job, everyone!

And I'm noticing a recurring theme with DHs and candy... :lmao:

Awesome package Chris/Bridget!! How fun! I covet those towels and esp the Tink stuff as she is my FAV!

Bridget did you get the compact at DL or somewhere else? I love that!!

Chris LOL at your hubby! So typical lol. Whenever I did a few of these in the past I ended up giving most of the candy to the girls and of course my ex would steal it too.

Fun fun! Ok more please!! ;)

Awesome package Chris/Bridget!! How fun! I covet those towels and esp the Tink stuff as she is my FAV!

Bridget did you get the compact at DL or somewhere else? I love that!!

Chris LOL at your hubby! So typical lol. Whenever I did a few of these in the past I ended up giving most of the candy to the girls and of course my ex would steal it too.

Fun fun! Ok more please!! ;)

I saw those towels somewhere when I was shopping for my package..... JoAnn's? Target? I don't remember where, but do recall seeing them. I'm thinking it was JoAnn's in Roseville.....

Yay, I just received notification that my parcel was delivered this afternoon :cheer2: It was supposed to be there by yesterday (darn USPS!), but it's there now...........

Thanks Lisa. The tag kind of looked like Target but when I was there the other day I didn't see those. But yeah I would love to pick some of those up. Too cute!!

Yay, I just received notification that my parcel was delivered this afternoon :cheer2: It was supposed to be there by yesterday (darn USPS!), but it's there now...........

Theresa - you out did yourself! I got my package this afternoon and love, love, love it. So did my daughter who keeps asking when she can have some of the candy. I'll post some pictures tomorrow when I have some more time but I just wanted to say thank you for everything. :goodvibes

Well, here goes - pictures of my gift minus one candy bar (Madi and I had to break into it).

First up....a very cute Mickey T-Shirt :goodvibes

HalloweenExchange007.jpg

Next.....

HalloweenExchange006.jpg

And even more....

HalloweenExchange004-1.jpg

Theresa - it is all wonderful. You did a great job. The box was so cute with all the halloween stickers on the outside. I'll apologize to exchange person right now...sorry, no stickers or wrapping. I love the candy. My mom is from Scotland so it's always a treat to get some of their candy. The Mickey tatoos are so cute. Once again, my daughter is trying to claim those as her own. Ain't going to happen :lmao:

Jodi - glad you like it! You tried the Aero bar?? Squeeze the pumpkin ring:upsidedow Did you try the "clackers"???

You'll have to show us what the candy molds like like when you try it.

I'm not a wrapping up person either - the stickers are basically my attempt at decorating;)

Oooh - I should give you the heads up that the candy corn is not as hard as the stuff you normally find. My son loves these:thumbsup2

Wow, another great exchange!! I love that t-shirt. It's Halloween-ish, without being strictly Halloween. Great job, Theresa!

Love the Mickey shirt, so cute! :cutie:

Ditto! Plus I love the Mater teeth :laughing:.

I hope my person gets their box sometime this week...It said it would be delivered by 9/30 so they're probably waiting until the last day to deliver it :rolleyes1.

My package arrived today from Kandace !!!! Lots of great items. I love all the kitchen stuff. The measuring cups are so cute ! Can't wait to use them and the spatula !!! Everything is great :yay: Thank you so much Kandace.
img175.jpg

Sparkle gel? That sounds cool! I have no idea what I'd do with it, but I want some! :lmao:

And I'm trying to read the printing on the tissue paper. All I can make out is "to you" and "Eeeek!" That's really cute! :rotfl:

And what is the spider? Is he just decorative, or is it a pin, or what? Cute!

You guys came up with some great stuff for one another! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter