DL/DCA Swap Sign-ups NOW OPEN!!!

I'm interested in adding Group T Factory Tours and I don't mind if it gets condensed into another group if necessary.

Hope we get some more swappers on this one...

I hope we get somemore too!!

Surina, how much longer are you going to keep this open? before you decide if it going to be a go or wait until later in the year?

If you are going to keep this open, I can be put in other groups. I see some groups only have 2 or 3 people I can be in these groups (I have tons of pics). I see a lot of groups I want to do but no one else is doing them.:confused3

Alright soooo this is useually a HUGE swap with a ton of participation. I'm gonna put a hold on this Until August? Does that sound better? I have too many groups with like 1 and 2 people. Since we have a Mod and Scrap Goddess as an assitant hostess Im gonna ask if we can just chill on this for a bit.
I'm trying not to take this personally but I really am. Is it me?

Postponing is fine with me. I will join whenever you open it. Its not you I think a lot of the Disneyland swappers are not swapping right now. I know some things can be used at either park so maybe when there are less swaps going on more people will join. I think you will be a great hostess!

No its not you Surina.....I think we have too many other swaps going on right now and everyone is probably to busy with school getting out, graduations and such....I'm okay with waiting and will join back up when you start it again and hope we will get some of the WDW ladies to join in, esp for MK stuff!

Hope you have a fun time on your trip!!!

It's okay to postpone. Maybe once the kids are back in school, people will have time for this swap. I'll check again in August.

Thanks for offering to host this swap. Please don't get discouraged. We appreciate you! :)

Surina--if you postpone I'll be able to play :) I'm just in too many big swap right now.

Surina normally this one has about 10-12 players and everyone has tons of groups but I know a few of our regular west coast swappers have been off the board all year due to other things that have been happening. Also as a few other people have mentioned there are a few huge swaps and many that have had to have due dates extended due to people having too much on their plate. I suspect that has the most to do with it. Even in our other swaps we are a little lower on particiaption than many past years.

Rebecca

Thank everyone but I'm OFFICIALLY closeing this up until August or whenever the Swap calender can give me a spot. And I will see you all then...Thank to all who wanted to play and I hope to see you all in the near future.
Thanks

DR ~ you tell me what dates work for you in September and I will put it on the boards.... you have first priority! Thanks.

Alright soooo this is useually a HUGE swap with a ton of participation. I'm gonna put a hold on this Until August? Does that sound better? I have too many groups with like 1 and 2 people. Since we have a Mod and Scrap Goddess as an assitant hostess Im gonna ask if we can just chill on this for a bit.
I'm trying not to take this personally but I really am. Is it me?

Sweetie, it definitely isn't you!! I just think people are swamped and there aren't a lot of DL people right now.

Surina,

I just wanted to chime in and say it's not you. I haven't been to DL since 2006, and I have no idea when I'll get back there. I still have a ton of stuff from when I hosted this swap in previous years. Until, I catch up on my DL pictures, or have a scheduled trip I know I can't sign up for another DL swap. I wish I could, because I love making DL stuff more than WDW stuff, but I just can't.

I would suggest that this swap was set up like the ways swaps used to be set up here before we got so many swappers. In the olden days, swaps didn't have groups for everything. It started out being one group, and everyone who wanted to sign up did and picked a topic. So instead of 15 groups of 5, you'd maybe have 3 groups of 8. You'd still get a lot of nice pieces, just not a piece for EVERYTHING.

I agree, Surina....definitely not you! I have never been and don't know if I will ever go to DL. That's why I could only sign up for a couple spots that I could use either way. I think that DL just doesn't have as many swappers.

So would the WDW peeps sign up more if I seperated some of the groups by stuff that is at both parks? There ARE allot of similar places rides attractions...Etc.....
And next sign-ups I would like Sept 5th, DH is gonna be home on leave Sept 26th to Oct 11 so I want to get sign-ups and first check in out of the way before he gets here. cause I wont be online much when he's home if you know what i mean ;):lovestruc

Sorry have not been on before now, I am in Alabama visiting family. August is great for me. I will be looking for it, and by then may be I can do another couple of groups.

So would the WDW peeps sign up more if I seperated some of the groups by stuff that is at both parks? There ARE allot of similar places rides attractions...Etc.....
And next sign-ups I would like Sept 5th, DH is gonna be home on leave Sept 26th to Oct 11 so I want to get sign-ups and first check in out of the way before he gets here. cause I wont be online much when he's home if you know what i mean ;):lovestruc

I think that would be good, normally I would not use WDW stuff because I have never been we live 2 1/2 hours from DL so we go there all the time. But this year at the end of Aug. we get to make our first trip to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter