DL Employment

Spook50

The Fourth "Little" Pig
I'm a KC-135 crew chief in the Air Force right now, and when I take the fiance on our honeymoon next september, it'll be coming up on the end of my enlistment and I'm curious to find out what kind of job I can get at DL with my military background (if anyone here is privy to DL's employment policies). I plan on getting a business degree to go along with my mechanical experience, hoping that might help me get into some sort of management position dealing with attraction maintenence (I've been eyeing monorail maintenence for years).

Now with the fiance talking about getting a zoology degree and working with big cats, it's actually feasable for us to consider moving to CA so she can work at one of the San Diego parks and I could work at DL, with us living about right between the two if everything went right. Anyone know of who I would have to talk to or where to go to get info about employment at the park?

I was stationed at Fairchild AFB back in the sixties when it was a SAC base with a compliment of KC-135's and B-52's on alert. Worked down in the intel shack..those were very weird days.

Good luck

Jack pirate:

I don't have an answer for you, but I sent you a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter