DLP September Quiz Q18 - *answer added*

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi

Tonight's question is: where was this photo taken?

pic5.jpg

Yes, I have to agree this one's a bit of a ******!!! She tried it out on me and, although I knew I'd seen it somewhere, I couldn't find the answer at all - it'll be interesting to see how many got it right!!

diberry said:
Yes, I have to agree this one's a bit of a ******!!! She tried it out on me and, although I knew I'd seen it somewhere, I couldn't find the answer at all - it'll be interesting to see how many got it right!!

Oh well - that's very encouraging!! :rolleyes: If YOU couldn't get it.........?! :teeth:

But I didn't take this photo unlike most of the others so I've got an excuse!!!

Will leave this open till 9pm as still expecting one answer.

Okay that one was a bit evil - I know I wouldn't have known it if I hadn't seen the original picture.

The violin features on one of the graves in Boot Hill.

pic5a.jpg

Only ONE person got that right, although everyone else gave some very logical guesses - but no points for that I'm afraid!

Ggrrrr - I even looked at those pictures!! I just didn't look at the last one! :rolleyes:

So who was the clever cloggs who got it right?

I won't say just in case this person is shy - but they know who they are so please step forward and take the glory!! I will say (not taking away at all from the fact that this person got the correct answer) that the PM said they had found the photo, so it appears they didn't know the answer straight away, so obviously none of us have noticed it in the park!

I know who it was...! It was that cheeky little monkey named Emmaness who (I think!) has a 100% perfect score so far. I think we should just all give up trying! ;)

Haha - Just saw your post Rhiannon. You are kinder than I am. :P Although Emma isn't known for her modesty. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter