Do they still sell these in DL or World of Disney (Downtown Disney)?

eatmypixiedust

<font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f
Hi,
I was wondering if DL or World of Disney in Downtown Disney still carries the kitchen collection for these:
DiningCAT.jpg

I wanted to get some of the plates (as seen in the pic) along with the matching soda fountain style glasses. I went to the parks last week and could not find them anywhere. I asked some CM's but they had no clue what I was talking about. Have they been discontinued? Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

I have never seen these plates and I have been going to DW every year since I was 18 but then again I wasn't looking for them. :sunny:

I saw them at WOD in March and fell in love with them- but didn't buy any. When I got home, I regretted not buying any and found them at mouseshoppe.com I bought some plates and glasses. A month later my husband was going to buy me some more for my birthday, but they were no longer available at mouseshoppe. I mentioned how much I loved those dishes to my brother and he shortly thereafter had a " great idea of what to get me for my birthday" and then took a last minute trip to Disneyland ( from Colorado). But he wants to wait and give me my present when he sees me in December. I am hoping it is more of those dishes- but I can't ask him if he knows if they still have those dishes because I don't want to do anything that might spoil all the work he has done ( I'm also working on my acting just in case he doesn't get me them.)

I sure hope they still make those dishes!

Just saw them in July in DL - Loved Them! Bought some coffee mugs.

They were located in the store to the right of the lockers on main street - I am not sure of the name but it is across the alley from the place where you can "hear" the dentist's drill and the piano teacher.

Hope this helps.

I just saw them in Disneyland in July as well. They were indeed in the little coffe/kitchen shop next to the lockers, about halfway down Main Street. If you're coming in from the park entrance, the shop is on the right hand side of the street. We bought the coffe mugs and soda fountain glasses. They are beautiful! They had many other matching pieces as well.

I went to the market house on Main St. but they were no where in sight. :confused3 They used to have them in World of Disney in Downtown Disney but they were missing also. I hope they aren't discontinued. I'll try calling Disneyland Deliev-Ears tomorrow. Hopefully they will be able to find some. Thank you everyone for the information :)

Didn't see them today when we were there at World of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter