Do you get snow?

FrontierNatasha

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Now let's talk abo
Well I don't get snow of course because I live in California but I have been in fake snow. Our school does that on the last day before winter break and we do snowball fights at lunch. And where I used to live they had fake snow at a park near our house. So we get a little taste of snow at least. The mountains have a bit of snow though but I am never going again because last time I went for a week on a class field trip I got pnuemoniea(sp?) plus the fact that I am terribly afraid of heights. I wish we got snow though but then it probably gets very cold and I can't handle cold. It does get really cold over here but sadly no snow. Those of you who get snow are kind of lucky because you get to have fun in the snow and you get out of school because of snow days. Except for the fact that you probably get blizzards too. It's all the east coast right? Oh and of course Alaska.

Well, we usually get snow in like late November, but it is like 65 degrees out right now. Really weird.. are these the effects of global warming?!

not just the east coast :)...i live in minnesota and we get way more then enough snow, it has already snowed a few times here. it is about 13 degrees outside right now :(..bbbbbrrrrrrrr

No snow here..! I hope we dont get snow till like dec.. 14
! i already had to put up with the " suprize snow storm " in october!

I'm missing the snow right now I even live in Minnesota! Every day I see a snow storm in Washinton I am praying for it to come this way, but it never does. :( I live in Southeastren MN so it may happen.

Yesterday it snowed, but not enough to miss school. We're still very excited, usually here we don't get snow at all!

where in california do you live, i like by sac... (well within 60 miles...)

I am a southern Californian as well! No snow where i live but we have to go to big bear or mountain high or something for snow. Snowboard yeah! lol

Not if I can help it. LOL we are more likely to get ice here but occationally get a dusting of snow. Problem is, unlike when I was from the north a small amout of anything frozen can shut the place down.

LOL I live in kentucky and we get a snow storm (major) every 10 years i lived here for 6 years and the last snow storm was in 1996 I hope this don't effect anything. Well for us it's 32 degrees and we get a small draft of snow normally even a little ice on the roads closes school here in minnisota where I was born my dad said even 3-5 feet of snow and a high wind chill wouldn't get you out of school!

ahockeyguy said:
not just the east coast :)...i live in minnesota and we get way more then enough snow, it has already snowed a few times here. it is about 13 degrees outside right now :(..bbbbbrrrrrrrr
lol I'm with you on the bbbbbrrrrrrrrr :cold: :cold: (even as I sit under 2 blankets). Funny thing I am noticing is that the people who do not get snow really wish they had it, and those of us who do want to be warm lol (well for the most part lol) How about we switch places ;) Don't get me wrong though I love the seasons and the snow, but only want it to snow on Christmas just enough to coat the yards, but it needs to melt on the roads right away and not freeze over lol. Is that really too much to ask :confused3

jasonpwns said:
in minnisota where I was born my dad said even 3-5 feet of snow and a high wind chill wouldn't get you out of school!
Got that right! I remember having to sometimes walk in 2 feet of snow to school!

It snowed like ONCE in Louisiana, that i know of. ( i hate it here ). It snowed when i was like 6. That was the only time i had seen snow :(

Yup :) We already got some light flurries a couple times. We're waiting for the big dump next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter