Do you get snow?

i live in wisconsin so we get a ton of snow, we got a snow day last friday, its about 5 degrees wind chill is like -10, we got 2 feet of snow...im used to it...yeah it was another snow day

FrontierNatasha said:
Is snow edible? Well it is ice right?
I wouldn't call it edible, more like drinkable. But yes, you can eat snow, it just turns to water really fast.

i love snow, first i can handle the cold im a wisconsonite, me and my friends make little snow bunkers by the roads and then nmake peek holes and we throw snow at cars..man its fun...lol yes snow is edible ( just dont eat the yellow snow)

one time we made snowmen in the middle of the road( HUGE ice snowmen) and it acted as a road block, man that was fun, you have no diea how many ppl stopped to look for us, they couldnt find us our snow forts went underground... it was fun untill one gu caught us, he rammed down or forts and snowmen..we just rebuilt them:)

FrontierNatasha said:
Is snow edible? Well it is ice right?
Of course. It's just water. But eating snow is disgusting, it's just like rain.

FrontierNatasha said:
WARNING for all you snowboarders out there (You may want to bring a bucket before highlighting.):
I don't know if you all know this but some snow is artificial and made out of human waste from the sewer. Yup it's true. I believe it is whiter than regular snow. So if you see snow that is a completely different color from the regular snow, its human waste.
Actually, they take large blocks of ice and grind them into very tiny chunks of ice, giving the effect of snow. I believe it's only at one or two hills they use that.

shadow pirate said:
Actually, they take large blocks of ice and grind them into very tiny chunks of ice, giving the effect of snow. I believe it's only at one or two hills they use that.
I hate artifical snow its pathitic I live in Minnesota and they need to make artifical snow. Thats why I dont go skiing or snow boarding. I just have a deep haterd for artifical snow.

Lol, we get snow every winter. You can eat snow i just recoment not the yellow snow.

OK I just read I post on the 3rd page and that person said when the snow melt they get no floods. Once apon a time a few years back in the best town in Minnesota we got snow lots of snow. So much snow that there was minor flooding followed by more water hey well our man-made lakes filled up quite nicely :thumbsup2. My town even though we live in Minnesota has no nature made lakes I guess we arn't special enogh for glacier made lakes. :confused3

FrontierNatasha said:
Well you guys get lots of free snowcones. Now I'm really jealous. :lmao:
I live in Minnesota and we have had one week where there was snow. Now there is no snow on the ground and its going to be 30 degrees F. Thats really warm for this time of year in Minnesota (40 is shorts.)

We go to Florida in the Winter and its like 45-50 degrees out so us being Minnesotans we had tee shirts and shorts. The Flordia Natives are pulling out the parkas looking at us like we are crazy :rotfl:.

We haven't had any snow in this part of England. Lots of rain and today the was a bad frost but up until this week it has been unseasonably warm. I think we will get snow Jan/Feb. I would love to wake up to a White Christmas though

I haven't had any non white christmas's now im all depressed, but there is hope I guess mabey the snow fairy will come in the middle of the night on christmas eve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter