Do you have an electric can opener?

Do you have an electric can opener?

• Total voters
Yes - I have always had one.
I have a manual one too 🙂👍🏻

We have a manual one. I'm sure we will have to switch to an electric sooner rather than later because I'm starting to have some hand and grip strength issues and I'm only in my early 40's.

Used to, but got rid of it awhile ago and just went back to manual ones. It was just taking up counter space.

Yes, we have had a Hamilton Beach one for years. The kind that leaves no sharp edges as it cuts under the edge of the lid instead of through it. I hope when it needs to be replaced that we can find another one

We received an under counter mounted one for a wedding gift 30 years ago. It bit the dust just before Christmas. We already had a manual one and since we don't use that much canned food we aren't replacing the electric.

We used to. I was over it. It splashed liquid on the counter and I never felt I could get the wheel clean. I tossed it and went to a handheld.

We have both. I always used a manual one but years ago when my son wanted to start helping me cook in the kitchen, a manual one was too hard for him to work (lefty and dexterity issues) so we bought an electric one.

I have an electric smooth touch at home and in the RV. I also have a manual for just in case situations.

We have a manuel and a battery operated . I got the battery operated because of hand issues. It works but not great.

We used to, but it got old when the can would fall off halfway through and spill contents on the counter. We got a very good quality manual one and never looked back. I would say maybe 25% of the canned goods I buy have pull tab tops, so having an opener is a necessity.

I don’t think I’ve ever used an electric can opener. I know I’ve never owned one, and I don’t think my parents did either.

Yes, I have a Cuisinart electric can opener. Works very well. Also have a manual. I like the pull tab lids, but they don't seem to be on the items I buy often.

Only manual. I only open a can of beans or tomatoes once a month or so. Never really thought about buying one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter