Do you live close to any VMK'ers?

No, it was actually 2002 now I think about it. Me and a friend spent the races walking the course and watching them from all sorts of different places. What an event though!! :thumbsup2

jazstar87 said:
I live in a small town of sussex county, nj, I am about an hour from NYC...but my sister(iggbees, or plek in vmk) lives in western mass.
omg i live in parsippany NJ!

ShadowKittyKat said:
Ahh... the fresh, stinky breeze... well at least it was that last time...
omg i live close to u too!!

can this GET ANY BETTER???? LOL

milkabum said:
About a month ago,when I joined DIS,I started to see alot of other people from Canada were on the DIS too.For example,Azure(,3 days ago her name Azure instead of CL_Azure,)lives in Guelph,about 45 minutes away :earseek: and I remember someone from Barrie,which we visit like 20 times each year because we have a boat by Georgian bay.Do you live close to anyone on VMK?
I'm in the same city as you milkabum, I was just going to tell you but then I saw the post you made.
I've only been to WDW once and Disneyland once.

aeryn said:
I'm just down the street (I-4) from WDW near Tampa :) I know I've met a lot of VMK'ers on my jaunts up over to WDW :)

We must be close. It's suppose to be 90 minutes away from our house to the gates of Fort Wilderness, but the way DH drives it is more like 60. It's a little nerve wracking, but since they finished the construction, not too bad. The only time he made me truly nervous was the day we were late for the campground and he was driving 85 down I-4 in the construction areas around Lakeland with the pop-up on the back.

Dave Dizney said:
Ya, sure, you bettcha! Any Minnesotians out there? Four of us VMK people here. Also - we have some good VMK friends from Jacksonville. Any Twin Cities people out there?
OMG I was just thinking that I had only seen one other of us on these boards. I forget where she was from but I am like only 15 min away from you in Eagan. Hello almost neighbors :) :wave2:

jazstar87 said:
yep that is new jersey....

Anyone up for a joyride in Camden? ;)
Lol funny you should say that. My dad is originally from Camden and on many summer vacations we would take a joy ride through his old neighborhood and see the houses he lived in. Only went past them this summer (was nighttime both times we went past lol )

I was in Minnesota this summer does that count? LOL
I live in California (about 15 mins from disneyland).
Lady

Dave Dizney said:
Ya, sure, you bettcha! Any Minnesotians out there? Four of us VMK people here. Also - we have some good VMK friends from Jacksonville. Any Twin Cities people out there?

Lady Boadicea said:
I live in California (about 15 mins from disneyland).
Lady

I live in So Cal too! 30 mins from anaheim

Dis-Wiz said:
Anybody else live in Western Mass??

Where in Western Mass? I am in Great Barrington a few miles from Exit 1 off the Mass Pike :wave:

This is the first I've seen this thread, and haven't read every page but haven't seen anyone terribly close (unless Rockford IL is considered close). But we live in SE WI and unfortunately only go to WDW rarely. The last time was coming up on 4 yrs ago by the time we get there again. We did con dh to take ds and I along on a business trip for a few nights so we got two days in the parks at coorperate rates, plus DQ. It's been a dream of mine to go out to California for DLR, the beaches, experience Hollywood or San Francisco or whatever is there. Usually we take vacations without the kid and WDW isn't located in the caribbean, and it's not my pleasure to watch Disney movies while floating on the cruise boat's pool! :rolleyes: Not that that's bad. Very fun idea, if I had my kids with me.

So any other Southern Wisconsinites out there?

OK, that's officially weird! I live in Lusby, Maryland and work in Patuxent River, Maryland. I have to drive right by you!

TeraBACat said:
LOL very cool! I just added myself to the map.

I am in California, Maryland!

so far the closest of you ppl are those who live in NJ and Tennisgirl in Lancaster. how sad!!!!

DaraAllen said:
TeraBACat said:
LOL very cool! I just added myself to the map.

I am in California, Maryland!

OK, that's officially weird! I live in Lusby, Maryland and work in Patuxent River, Maryland. I have to drive right by you!

I really wasnt planning on posting anything on here that wasn't requesting or providing help or requesting trades, but this has me intrigued. How far are you two from Baltimore? Because that's where my fiance and I live. I'm not sure where California or Lusby are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter