Do you live close to any VMK'ers?

anyone live in southern florida like fortlauderhill or plantation?

.:PDAZ:. said:
I'm in the same city as you milkabum, I was just going to tell you but then I saw the post you made.
I've only been to WDW once and Disneyland once.
No frizzling way. :banana:
I've seen you on VMK before, many times.

Heck, I might have seen you in real life too!

HappyBoy said:
No, it was actually 2002 now I think about it. Me and a friend spent the races walking the course and watching them from all sorts of different places. What an event though!! :thumbsup2
Awww ;) I got really into it. The food was so good! They had the best corn. :lmao:

am i the only VMKer in the world from Maine? If you're out there, please come find me if you exist fellow Mainah!

CapEldano2 said:
am i the only VMKer in the world from Maine? If you're out there, please come find me if you exist fellow Mainah!
He's a maineiac maineiac!
Yes, I know I'm cheesy :teeth:

jazstar87 said:
oh come on, we may get to see a gun fight or maybe a car chase;)
ROFL! The Murder capital of the world! I think I will stay out! Except to maybe go to the waterfront during the day! And only then if I take the river line!

Melp said:
OMG I was just thinking that I had only seen one other of us on these boards. I forget where she was from but I am like only 15 min away from you in Eagan. Hello almost neighbors :) :wave2:
QUOTE]

You're even closer - we live in Lakeville! Woot! :mickeyjum

Mnementh said:
I really wasnt planning on posting anything on here that wasn't requesting or providing help or requesting trades, but this has me intrigued. How far are you two from Baltimore? Because that's where my fiance and I live. I'm not sure where California or Lusby are.

Depending on who's driving (LOL), and where in Baltimore (north or south), and time of day, and day of week...About an hour. It's about and hour and a half from the Inner Harbor on a Saturday, me driving (aka lead foot).

California is in St. Mary's County. Lusby is in southern Calvert County. Both are in Southern Maryland. I am about five minutes from Solomon's Island, MD, hope of the infamous Tiki Bar.

Oh, and stop lurking! Be a part of the DIS! We're crazy. Harmless, but crazy! And we love Disney!

Nope!
Of the few peeps I've met from Canada... no one lives up here in the Great White North :)

hdmonkeybug said:
ROFL! The Murder capital of the world! I think I will stay out! Except to maybe go to the waterfront during the day! And only then if I take the river line!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

aww after the joyride in camden i thought we could go to the new jersey state fair, to see uh the garden state part of jersey, but it ended...... then lets go to great adventure! i have been dying to ride kingda kaa....

GuestRiku said:
The Sweetest Place On Earth, Chocolate Town U.S.A, aka Hershey. lol

Anyone?
WOOT! I worked at Hersheypark last summer! So I'd have to say, we are pretty darn close!

Tennisgurl said:
I live in Lancaster PA, it's all farmland and way to far away from the magic if you ask me.
I'm in good ol' central PA. All by me onesy... or so I thought.

jazstar87 said:
yep that is new jersey....

Anyone up for a joyride in Camden? ;)
I know someone from Camden. Isn't it supposed to be the most dangerous city? Like it has the most violence/murders or something. :confused3

And holy cow, I just went to visit family in Rhode Island. We stayed at a hotel in Mass. I wish I knew you were all there before I went! Could have planned that meet...

HeDiedxILive said:
I know someone from Camden. Isn't it supposed to be the most dangerous city? Like it has the most violence/murders or something.

yep....our state is proud to have it! :rolleyes:

Dave Dizney said:
Melp said:
OMG I was just thinking that I had only seen one other of us on these boards. I forget where she was from but I am like only 15 min away from you in Eagan. Hello almost neighbors :) :wave2:
QUOTE]

You're even closer - we live in Lakeville! Woot! :mickeyjum

I thought I was all alone here in Eden Prairie :) Nice to know that someone is near!

Yes Tink, I live in Gilbert Arizona! A bit far away from you up there!!!

jazstar87 said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

aww after the joyride in camden i thought we could go to the new jersey state fair, to see uh the garden state part of jersey, but it ended...... then lets go to great adventure! i have been dying to ride kingda kaa....
LOL! I live 10 minutes from Great Adventure and well Kingda Ka-I don't do coasters-but as close as we live my husband still hasn't gone on it! He wants too, but it is closed often - (it is so high!) if there is a slight wind or a sign of a storm, they close the ride! Lines are still sooooo long to ride it! Let me know if you are ever heading that way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter