Do You Trust the Media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She knew exactly where the picture came from. She's been using the same talking points as that site so it's highly doubtful that she didn't read it.
Exactly. She's obviously seen that picture before since she;s the one who brought it up. If she saw it somewhere else why not link that website?

Or Sandy Hook... :faint:

If I died tragically, I'd hope my family would release my most appealing picture to the media. I may have died in my sweats, with my hair uncombed and looking like hell, but that's not the way I would want the world to remember me. Let's go with that vacation pic from 10 years ago, that shows me at my best!

I'm pretty well convinced that when my time comes, the resulting scene will be something terribly embarrassing - like a heart attack on the toilet mid-push, or something equally unattractive.

It is disgusting when Antifa, Black Lives Matter, White Supremacists and Neo Nazis can agree on a couple of things. Promote violence and hating Jews. CNN promotes that Antifa = good, Heyer was with that group so I don’t buy what CNN is selling. That Heyer was a good person. I don’t care what she looked like, she could look like Miss America or a Sumo wrestler, she was not a good person.
Based on what?

She knew exactly where the picture came from. She's been using the same talking points as that site so it's highly doubtful that she didn't read it.

Unless you live with me, you have no clue what I read. If I have some points that question what happened that day, so do a lot of people. Didn’t you learn that sometimes people have the same thoughts questioning the accepted MSM narratives?

It is disgusting when Antifa, Black Lives Matter, White Supremacists and Neo Nazis can agree on a couple of things. Promote violence and hating Jews. CNN promotes that Antifa = good, Heyer was with that group so I don’t buy what CNN is selling. That Heyer was a good person. I don’t care what she looked like, she could look like Miss America or a Sumo wrestler, she was not a good person.

So if she's a "bad person" (so labeled because of unsubstantiated rumours about her weight, her smoking, and her political affiliations), it's okay to run her down with a car and kill her?

Oh, but wait, you're convinced she was never run down at all. Which means you're buying into the whole global media conspiracy nonsense, and we really having nothing further to discuss.

If you don't like CNN, go to the BBC. Or even Al Jazeera! There are plenty of very respectable, reputable news sites to choose from. And if you quote those, people will actually listen.

The burden of proof is on you. I showed her picture and her Twitter picture now prove I am wrong.

You showed me an ugly picture from a white supremacist site. I don't have to prove anything!

And yet you're buying everything white nationalist hate sites say and even quoting them. And after being told where your theories were coming from them yesterday, you not only didn't retract or even bother to rethink your position in any way, you doubled down. And after being shown where your pictures were coming from today, not only haven't you rethought your position in any way, you've tripled down.

FYI - search results returned by Google are tailored to the websites one has previously visited & are designed to show you what you are most likely to be interested in, based on sophisticated algorithms.

If an individual searches a generic term, such as the name of a person involved in a recent news story, and receives results from racist, white supremacist, Neo-Nazi websites... :scratchin

FYI - search results returned by Google are tailored to the websites one has previously visited & are designed to show you what you are most likely to be interested in, based on sophisticated algorithms.

If an individual searches a generic term, such as the name of a person involved in a recent news story, and receives results from racist, white supremacist, Neo-Nazi websites... :scratchin

I did not know that. I knew it did that when you google things like Hotels in timbuktu. But I didn't know it did that for just generic things. I tried that. And in fact, the picture she posted did not come up for me nor did any of the 30 or so pictures that came up come from a hate group site.

I don’t care what she looked like, she could look like Miss America or a Sumo wrestler, she was not a good person.

And you know this how? And why does it matter? I know may of people who aren't good people. Doesn't mean they should get run over by a car. And how does it relate to not trusting the media, which is what this thread is about.

Your initially asked why her picture wasn't shown and indicated it was because the media was attempting to cover up the possibility she died of a heart attack. She didn't.

The burden of proof is on you. I showed her picture and her Twitter picture now prove I am wrong.

Explain clearly and concisely how she is fat, smokes, and wears black, and is not a good person proves the coroner was lying, the cops were lying, the witnesses were lying, the entire media was lying, and racist hate websites are telling the truth.

I did not know that. I knew it did that when you google things like Hotels in timbuktu. But I didn't know it did that for just generic things. I tried that. And in fact, the picture she posted did not come up for me nor did any of the 30 or so pictures that came up come from a hate group site.
What a coincidence! They didn't come up for me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter