Does anyone know a Promotion Code for SWA?

snowgooseltd

DIS Veteran
I was just checking Southwest's web page and noticed a new area for Promotion Codes. I watch this site regularly for good fares and have never seen this before. It's right above the box you click for flights available. Has anyone read about or used a PC for SWA? I'd be interested if it lowers their prices any. Thanks in advance........

That spot is for reward promo codes, like when you earn a free trip with your Rapid Rewards flights.

That spot is for reward promo codes, like when you earn a free trip with your Rapid Rewards flights.

Gail:

Does this mean we can book rapid rewards flights on line now? I've always thought we had to call the "special" 800 number listed on the reward ticket...:confused:

Thanks!
Sharon

If I ever earn one, I will let you know. :) From what I have gathered this is new and a more convienant way for Rapid Rewards to be redeemed. I would give them a call to find out all the details.

I hope that is what it is for. It is a real pain booking four seats when you only have 2 RR vouchers. You do not get as many RR credits by booking via phone as you do online. I'd have to go online and book 2 seats and then call the 800 # to book the RR seats.

For this Feb vacation trip I checked and there were 4 seats availible. So I book 2 online and call the number. Whoops, now there is only 1 seat left (plane filled up fast). The agent had to cancel the first 2 seats and book us onto another flight.:rolleyes:

At some point last year I received an email with a promo code which gave me a percentage off the ticket price. You put that code in the promo field. I have not seen that again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter