Does BWV refurb add single sleeper to 1 bedroom?

Rebd40

Mouseketeer
I’ve booked a 1 bedroom at Boardwalk Villas in Dec 24 and am hoping the current refurbishment is adding one of those single chair beds in the living room to make it easy to sleep 5. Does anyone know if that has happened (or not)? If not, I’ll probably try to change to AK Kidani Village at the 7 month mark. Thanks!

I’ve booked a 1 bedroom at Boardwalk Villas in Dec 24 and am hoping the current refurbishment is adding one of those single chair beds in the living room to make it easy to sleep 5. Does anyone know if that has happened (or not)? If not, I’ll probably try to change to AK Kidani Village at the 7 month mark. Thanks!
Nope. Just checked out this past Sunday from a refurbished 1-bedroom.

No, the living room configuration (the door to the connecting studio is there) doesn’t allow for a chair bed or the under-TV single Murphy bed at BWV. So to sleep five you’ll still need to bring a sleeping bag, etc. Sorry.

No, the living room configuration (the door to the connecting studio is there) doesn’t allow for a chair bed or the under-TV single Murphy bed at BWV. So to sleep five you’ll still need to bring a sleeping bag, etc. Sorry.
Thanks for replying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter