Does DC work at US hotels?

Hollymom1229

Art's Girl
Okay on my vacation next year I will be spending my first three nights at a hotel near US/IOA so we can spend the first two days there. My TA recommended we stay at HRH to get FOTL access, but I know right now I can't afford rack rate at HRH. So I was wondering if anyone had ever used their Disney Club Card to get a discount at HRH, because it is also an Entertainment Club Card. Thanks for the help everyone, you have all helped so much in a planning a dream vacation.

I was told no. I am borrowing my sisters Ent. Card, I think that if she didn't have one though I would have purchased an entertainment book for my area. I was told I would need the card at checkin. The book is only $30 and I am saving $117 on the first nights stay. I think it is well worth the investment.

I just checked the link thru the Disney Club site for hotels in Florida, and there are only 2 (other than the Disney hotels): Holiday Inn Express in Port Richey, and Master's Inn Tampa North in Wesley Chapel.

Even though the Disney Club card is also an Entertainment card, they have some sort of deal worked where Orlando area hotels are excluded from use.

The disney club card does not work as an entertainment club card at disney florida/ca or universal resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter