Does Disney offer any discounts to Seniors, such as a discount on AP?

pomcoach

Mouseketeer
My hubby retires in a year, and I'm already retired. We're thinking of getting annual Passes to celebrate that first year of both of us being retired. :yay::yay: Does Disney offer any discounts to Seniors on the price of buying an Annual Pass? Or any discounts to Seniors at all?
Thanks for any info. :thanks:

Does Disney offer any discounts to Seniors on the price of buying an Annual Pass? Or any discounts to Seniors at all?

Sorry, no:( From the Disney website FAQs:

Q. Are there discounts or special offers for senior citizens on tickets, Disney Resort hotels and vacation packages?

A. Walt Disney World Resort does not offer senior citizen discounts on tickets, Disney Resort hotels or vacation packages. However, you may wish to check with any senior citizen organizations that you belong to, as special offers may be available through those groups.

In addition, we do—from time to time—offer a selection of general special offers that you might be able to take advantage of. View special offers for Walt Disney World Resort.

Does Disney offer any discounts to Seniors on the price of buying an Annual Pass?

I thought that was what the Florida resident pass was... <very big grin>

Seriously though, congratulations on your upcoming retired life! Making an extended or multiple visits to Disney is a wonderful way to celebrate.

But be forewarned.... it could lead to that resident pass discount.

One advantage I found was that once my AP was on MDE, I could see AP discounted resort rates online. Thought that was pretty cool. Nothing yet for my next trip, but now I don't have to call to see if AP are offered. I can go online.

Congratulation on your retirement. As a teacher sub, I am in awe of Kindergarten Teachers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter