Does it Cost Extra for Grocery Stop with Yourride or Tiffany?

littlestar

DIS Veteran
Hi.

We usually always rent a car through National, but the rates are too high in March and we are thinking about trying a town car this time.

Does it cost extra for a quick grocery store stop? I remember seeing some posts about $5.00 off coupons - where can you find those? Also, we're starting our stay at Old Key West and ending it at Caribbean Beach - does that usually make any difference?

Thanks.

A free grocery stop is pretty standard with the Orlando towncar services. I think Tiffany's coupon is on their website, and if you want to compare prices, I have a coupon for Happy Limo on my website at www.castawayclub.com
We use Happy, and although we have never used the grocery stop, the drivers have offered it to us even tho' we didn't request it. I think you will be spoiled by using a towncar! We always do, as we are too lazy to drive when on vacation.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter