Does this look like I have a good plan?

3kidz4dis

DIS Veteran
Are these waitlists/reservations set up correctly and do you think the boardwalk will come through?

Attachments

• IMG_3189.png
    IMG_3189.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3190.png
    IMG_3190.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 42
Are you WL'd for P/G at Boardwalk....if so, then you have a better chance that will happen then if you want SV or BW view.....I would also continue to stalk and, if you have extra points, try and pick up one of those nights and adjust the waitlist.

Or, if you have extra points, put in a wait list for just the night of the 22nd and if that fills, then adjust...unless, you wouldn't want to move for just one night if only one of the nights filled and not the other.....

Are you WL'd for P/G at Boardwalk....if so, then you have a better chance that will happen then if you want SV or BW view.....I would also continue to stalk and, if you have extra points, try and pick up one of those nights and adjust the waitlist.

Or, if you have extra points, put in a wait list for just the night of the 22nd and if that fills, then adjust...unless, you wouldn't want to move for just one night if only one of the nights filled and not the other.....
Yes! The waitlist is for boardwalk lake view.
I only have 16 points left so not enough to use that for the stalking. We really would rather not change resorts for one night which is why I’m keeping those contemporary one bedroom.

Are these waitlists/reservations set up correctly and do you think the boardwalk will come through?
I expect you don't want Nov 22-24 @ Boardwalk unless Nov 21st waitlist comes through (unless you have the 21st at Boardwalk cash as backup/option) - Otherwise you could have go: Boardwalk => Bay Lake => Boardwalk.

If your waitlist is cancel and replace, you may make one Nov 21-22 and the other nov 21-24, both at boardwalk

I expect you don't want Nov 22-24 @ Boardwalk unless Nov 21st waitlist comes through (unless you have the 21st at Boardwalk cash as backup/option) - Otherwise you could have go: Boardwalk => Bay Lake => Boardwalk.

If your waitlist is cancel and replace, you may make one Nov 21-22 and the other nov 21-24, both at boardwalk
Yes...we dont want to do bw-blt-bw...that would stink :)

I think you'll be successful with the waitlists clearing. As Sandi said, if you have time pop into the website to stalk for availability. In March, I was able to get 4 nights in a BWV P/G studio for MDW with a combination of waitlisting as you have plus stalking. Member services merged them all together for me into one reservation after I secured all of the nights. Good luck and keep us posted as to your success!
Yes...we dont want to do bw-blt-bw...that would stink :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter