Down to the fingers on one hand!!!

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
Hey, I just realized we are down to 5 days and an odd number of hours. Leaving next Thursday for 9 days in the world. Getting a little nervous about the crowd size, but hopefully the crowds will ease a little after columbus week is over. Even if they dont, a crowded WDW is better than being at work...

I guess that means we need to start doing the Happy Dance!!!

Dancin' , dancin' . . . !!!

Also arriving next Thursday and am thinking the same thing as you: hoping that the Co.umbus Day holiday crowds will have thinned and that crowds will be manageable.

But I'll take a crowded WDW over work any time !!! Heck, even thinking about WDW is better than work! :hyper:

Have a magical trip, Gretchen, and Happy Birthday!!

I'll be following right behind ya, and celebratin' my birthday, too!!

Wow, two birthdays on on thread within a few days of each other. Guess the Dis really is a small world after all (annoying music plays in the background...)

We leave next thursday too!!!! Woo hoo!! I cant believe it is getting so close FINALLY!!!!!!!
:earseek: :earseek:

We're all packed and ready to head to WDW tomorrow morning!!!! I can hardly contain myself....I can't wait!!!

Hope everyone has a great trip!!

Joats

I'm finally getting excited - leaving tomorrow morning at 5:30 a.m. for a week at OKW. First time we are staying there.

We're right there with you!!! Down to one hand!

The crowds are scaring me!:scared:

We leave Thursday too!
Can you believe it, we are sooo close to our vacation! I think the parks will be crowded, but we will be at Disney having a wonderful time.

What a hoot, I do not have a lime green ribbon but I will have a big smile on.

See you in Disney!

Figaro

:bounce:

(really hoping that CoP and timekeeper rumors are true)

We also leave Thurs. for our 1st wedding anniversary trip--we were married at Disney last october!
I agree a crowded trip is better than no trip at all

On your one year anniversary! I can't think of a better place to spend such a special time.

We will be next door, at the Polynesian, celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary!

Figaro

We'll be there on Wednesday (seems like we're the only ones for that day). I'll be sporting a DIS fanny pack. Have fun everyone!! ::MickeyMo :earsgirl: :earsboy: ::MinnieMo
I wonder if, after being in the Magical Place, I will be bestowed with a tag. . . Here's to hoping!

Thank you and Congrats to your Figaro!!!!! We'll be wearing our wedding anniversary ears!!!!!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo Hope everyone has a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter