Downtown Disney Hotels

Lanshark

<font color=red>Peace be still<br><font color=purp
What hotels get Disney on-site perks like Disney Transportation, in Downtown Disney? I know we stayed at the Marriot Courtyard across from Downtown Disney and were on the Disney Transportation line. I think several hotels across from DD are included. I just don't know which ones.

that the Grosvenors is the only Downtown hotel that has access Early openings. You receive a passport that allows you to receive discounts at some restaurants and attractions. As far as transportation to and from the park I don't know if it's Disney's transportation or the same Downtown Disney shuttle that all the Downtown resorts use. Youu may want to check w/ the hotal directly to be sure. Also do a search on this board about the Grosvenors because I have read alot of mixed reviews. Good luck!!!!

Other posts have indicated the Courtyard Marriott and the Hilton also offer early entry privileges. I am interested to know if the Best Western, Wyndham Palace, and the others also offer early entry...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter