Dreams Do Come True (and we are not even there yet)!-Trip 4 Started-6/28

I love how you are telling us about your past trips! It's so much fun.

I :lovestruc Jeremy's costume, what a cute cute cute idea!! :woohoo:

I was worried that we might not like MNSSHP, but now I am sooo looking forward to that parade after your pics.

I love how you are telling us about your past trips! It's so much fun.

I :lovestruc Jeremy's costume, what a cute cute cute idea!! :woohoo:

Thanks, I am glad you enjoy it. I have had fun reliving it.

I liked Jeremy's costume as well. There was only one other person we saw that evening as Russell and it was girl in her mid 20's. She had made her costume. It was cute as well.

I was worried that we might not like MNSSHP, but now I am sooo looking forward to that parade after your pics.

You will :love: the entire evening. It is one of the best things we have done at Disney. I really want to go back someday soon.

Plan on getting some rest before you go and then stay the entire evening. Trust me, you will have such a good time you will not want to leave.

Great recap Erika!!! I LOVE the fall and halloween decorations! Fall is my favorite time of year too! Jeremy's costume is cute - we love Russell here too, UP is a great movie.

Hope your packing and preparation for your trip is going well! I can't believe you will be there in 3 days!!! YEAH!!! Congrats on 3 day!!!:banana:

Karen

Loved the trip recap from MNSSHP!! Looks like so much fun!!
Jeremy's costume was super cute! ;)

WOW!! We will be heading to WDW in just a couple of days!! We are super excited! I finally got all of our suitcases packed tonight!!

Loved the trip recap from MNSSHP!! Looks like so much fun!!
Jeremy's costume was super cute! ;)

WOW!! We will be heading to WDW in just a couple of days!! We are super excited! I finally got all of our suitcases packed tonight!!

The party was a lot of fun. We will definitely do it again sometime.

:yay:Yay, you got packed. My goal is to get that done tonight. My house is starting to get very excited as well!

Erika

Great recap Erika!!! I LOVE the fall and halloween decorations! Fall is my favorite time of year too! Jeremy's costume is cute - we love Russell here too, UP is a great movie.

Hope your packing and preparation for your trip is going well! I can't believe you will be there in 3 days!!! YEAH!!! Congrats on 3 day!!!:banana:

Karen

Thanks, I liked his costume and it was very comfortable for the evening. Fall is a pretty time to visit the MK.

Hope to have all the packing done tonight. I can't believe we start the drive tomorrow evening. We are getting very excited at our house.

Erika

Another amazing recap Erika!! I have been trying to keep up as I pack things up for the move!!!!!

Only a couple more days until we get to hear all about a new trip!! I hope you guys have an amazing time!!!! :cool1::banana:

Another amazing recap Erika!! I have been trying to keep up as I pack things up for the move!!!!!

Only a couple more days until we get to hear all about a new trip!! I hope you guys have an amazing time!!!! :cool1::banana:

Thanks Jen! I know we will have a great time.

:wizard: Good luck with the packing. I know that can be very stressful. When do you move?

Thanks Jen! I know we will have a great time.

:wizard: Good luck with the packing. I know that can be very stressful. When do you move?

We are all packed up for the most part...have a few things I need to pack that we are taking with us. The POD gets picked up this afternoon and we leave Friday morning!!!!

Erika, I just loved your MNSSHP update! We loved that party and the parade was so fabulous!! I have to say that Russell costume is precious!! What a great idea - and probably a lot cooler than what most people wear!

Looking forward to reading more!! :goodvibes

2 more days!! :woohoo: I bet you are so excited!! :woohoo:

Sara

Erika, I just loved your MNSSHP update! We loved that party and the parade was so fabulous!! I have to say that Russell costume is precious!! What a great idea - and probably a lot cooler than what most people wear!

Looking forward to reading more!! :goodvibes

2 more days!! :woohoo: I bet you are so excited!! :woohoo:

Sara

I liked the Russell costume really well and yes, it was much cooler and comfortable for him at night.

I am going to finish this trip today if all goes well!

We are excited. I have a few things left to iron tonight and then the packing will get done. We actually start the long drive tomorrow evening so only one more night of sleeping at home! :banana:

Erika

I'm Off!

Today has been hectic busy at work. I got everything done and am fixing to leave here to head home and pack :scared1: - yes, I am still not packed. My board meeting starts at 7:30 and my boss has been gracious enough to let me leave at break. I should be back home no later than 9 and then we should be on our way!

Thanks for reading my pretrip report and look for my trip report to start the week of July 12th!

I can't wait to meet several you while at Disney!

Erika

Well at least I got to say HOWDY and have a great time in Disney for the 4th! We loved it last year. Have fun meeting all of these great DISers!!!! I am sure you will have a blast!!!!!!

4th of July in Epcot was amazing, btw -- we could see the fireworks from DHS AND we got a walk up ADR at Le Cellier bc they were open an extra hour for the holiday! Anyhow, wherever you go, enjoy! We just returne from soooo much fun :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter