Dreams Do Come True (and we are not even there yet)!-Trip 4 Started-6/28

Hello Everyone!

I am back and we had a wonderful vacation! The weather was great (up until the heat came) and we experienced so many new things the World has to offer.

I am going to start my trip next week so look for that soon. I came home with an awful cold. :sick: I was getting sick the entire ride back from Florida and have been feeling pretty yucky since.

To keep you intrigued, I have a few spoilers as to what happened this trip.

How many times will I throw up?

Who falls in the bathroom and where did it happen?

Why didn't that man shave his back?

Will there be another Disney trip for my family in the future?

Stay tuned........

Erika

Wow! Welcome back! It seems like you just left yesterday! Glad you had a good time. I can't wait to read the TR. Intriguing cliff-hangers!

Welcome back! I haven't posted here in a while but I've been keeping up and your spoilers are very intriguing! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Oh no!! the spoiler questions have me really wondering! The good news - you said there was plenty of magic and a full PTR coming! I cannot wait!

To keep you intrigued, I have a few spoilers as to what happened this trip.

How many times will I throw up?

Who falls in the bathroom and where did it happen?

Why didn't that man shave his back?

Will there be another Disney trip for my family in the future?

Stay tuned........

Erika

Sorry you have felt bad. I almost always bring a cold home with me from a Disney trip, too.

A question to add to your list - Did you drink the Beverly??? :)

Welcome back! Sure hope you feel better... can't wait to hear all about it!

:thumbsup2Love the spoiler/ teasers!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter