*Dreamy Spring Double-Dip* March 13, 2012

Yep, I called again and was told the same thing.
(Even though on-line it says something different.) She said:

Wed, Nassau = semi formal
Thurs, Castaway Cay #1 = Pirates

:confused3

Thanks for checking :) This will be something I put on the comment card. We want consistency!

Heading out for our trip this afternoon! See everyone at the Cruise meet hopefully!

Remember 5:30pm-5:45pm at the Vista Cafe on Deck 4! I'll have a couple of signs that say Dreamy Double Dip DIS Meet on them. Have a safe trip everyone.

Btw thanks lotsadisney for checking about the movies! Lots that I would love to see! Sooooo much to doooooo. heheheh

Just a few more days! We head to Disney on Saturday. Anyone else feel overwhelmed with all the packing and last minute things to do?

Safe travels everyone. Can't wait for Tuesday!

I actually got out my suitcase last night. This is from someone who always packs the night before, so yes, I guess I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. Try to have fun with it, we'll be cruising in 5 days!!!

Repacking and removing some things. Trying to get under the weight limits for checked bags. Splitting up the FE stuff to even out the loads. Flying out Saturday morning at 7 am. Can't wait to get going. Look forward to trading pins and Vinylmations. Looked at weather forcast, now packing rain coats. Clearing all the memory cards for the camera. Charging all batteries. Checking in with sitter for the cat. Making pins for the meet. Tired already, even before vacation starts. :rotfl:

Yep, I called again and was told the same thing.
(Even though on-line it says something different.) She said:

Wed, Nassau = semi formal
Thurs, Castaway Cay #1 = Pirates

:confused3

I so hope this is not true because I did our Palo & remy reservations so that Pirate night would be open!!!!! I will be so sad if this is true.:headache:

Flying out this morning! Doing last minute packing and organizing! Hope the weather is better in Floriday- cold and wet here this morning! So excited - can't believe it is here!

So excited to get aboard today. Spent a great day at MK yesterday! See ya real soon!

Hoping you all have a fabulous cruise! Wish we were onboard with you as we had originally planned, but we'll be back on her soon enough!

What a fabulous cruise! The Dream is a beautiful ship, the activities and amenities were wonderful on the ship as well as Castaway Cay, and we had a blast with the FE! Thanks so much to all who participated - DD16 and I enjoyed and appreciated everything. It was so much fun running around the ship delivering gifts! Wish we were at sea now . . . :goodvibes

Thanks so much everybody for all the gifts, we had such a fun time distributing and receiving. That was such a wonderful cruise!

Welcome back from vacation! Hope it was great. I'm trying to keep track of all the scheduled stops at Castaway Cay this year. I believe your cruise was a double dip so I haven't been able to tell if you made both stops as scheduled or not. If someone could let me know (post here or pm me) that would be great. If you could give a general description of the weather, that would be a bonus.
Thanks!!

Welcome back from vacation! Hope it was great. I'm trying to keep track of all the scheduled stops at Castaway Cay this year. I believe your cruise was a double dip so I haven't been able to tell if you made both stops as scheduled or not. If someone could let me know (post here or pm me) that would be great. If you could give a general description of the weather, that would be a bonus.
Thanks!!

Hi, we made both stops as scheduled. The first stop it was rainy until about 12:30, then shaped up to be beautiful. Probably 80, if I'm wrong hopefully somebody else will chime in. Second stop was perfect weather all day. 80 again I'd say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter