*Dreamy Spring Double-Dip* March 13, 2012

I am so excited everyone!!! :cool1:

Still have some FE gifts to get. Let me ask something, is it ok to give a family gift or does each person get something? This is our first time so I'm really not sure and haven't been able to find much about it, not sure if I've been looking in the right places though.

I think whatever you would like to give is great! I'm looking at FEs as just a little surprise to give people. If I had more $$ I'd do all sorts of things that I see on the boards.

Thank you for the suggestions you guys, going to try to find a few more things. Some of the things I have I'll use as 'family gifts' because I think they'll be enjoyed by everyone and I'll find some other goodies.

11 Day Dance :dance3:

Well, we have everything just about done for the FEs and we got the 9 inch white vinylmation to have signed. Also taking a picture frame matte. to get signed.
Also looking to trade a second 9" vinylmation for one of the DCL castaway club vinylmations. the one that comes in a tin. if not we will leave at home as it takes up a lot of space in the luggage.
Can't wait to meet everyone on the cruise and DD12 is really getting excited to go on her first cruise
:dance3:

DD16 and I did a little cruise shopping this week, and the nautical look is so in style! She found some really cute shoes, some shorts, and a shirt that will look right at home on the ship. (And since we were at Forever 21, the cost was great too!) Anyway, it's always fun to have something new to wear for a trip. :)

We will be on this cruise and I just wanted to say hi! It will be me, my DH, and DD14 (15 in three weeks). I know it's too late to join the FE, but I wanted say hello. We are getting really excited to cruise again. I can't believe it's been an entire year since we last cruised. We were on the Magic last year at this time for spring break.

Can't believe we will be leaving for Florida one week from today!!! So much to do!!!!:banana::banana:

Welcome crbruce_us,
Glad to have you in the group. A little more than a week to go:woohoo::woohoo:

Don't forget, DIS meet 5:30 at Vista Cafe on day 1!
See you then! This will be a perfect time to let us know if there were any room changes for FE. You know....for those that are upgrading at the port. :cool1:

This is my first time to do an FE Exchange, and I wondered when we should deliver our gifts? :confused: Really looking forward to this!!!

lostatdisney:

My wife asked the same question! We plan to do our in the first day or two, normal daytime hours!

Ted

I figure my boys will want to explore some the first day or so. We'll make our deliveries around then. My inlaws are on the same deck as some of our deliveries so that will make it a little easier :)

I just called DCL about what night is the semi-formal night and the CM said Wed/Nassau is the semi-formal night and Thurs/1st Castaway Cay night is the Pirates Night. On-line ressies say Frr/at sea is the pirate night. Anyone know for sure? Now I'm confused!

I called about the movies that will be showing, and I was told that the Dream theatres will have: Pirates 4, The Help, The Muppets, Cars 2, Real Steel, War Horse, and John Carter. :3dglasses Cars 2 will be offered in 3D.

I just called DCL about what night is the semi-formal night and the CM said Wed/Nassau is the semi-formal night and Thurs/1st Castaway Cay night is the Pirates Night. On-line ressies say Frr/at sea is the pirate night. Anyone know for sure? Now I'm confused!

oh my, now I'm confused too. Maybe the CM was looking at the wrong cruise? :confused3

I called about the movies that will be showing, and I was told that the Dream theatres will have: Pirates 4, The Help, The Muppets, Cars 2, Real Steel, War Horse, and John Carter. :3dglasses Cars 2 will be offered in 3D.

Awesome, thanks for sharing :) I never got to see the Muppets in the theater so was hoping it would be on the ship. And of course have to see John Carter.

Yep, I called again and was told the same thing.
(Even though on-line it says something different.) She said:

Wed, Nassau = semi formal
Thurs, Castaway Cay #1 = Pirates

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter