Duffy photo thread!!

kaoden39

<font color=peach>Prayers and pixie dust from your
With everyone enjoying my Duffy photos in my trip report and the fact that my doing that started because other people did it I thought it might be kind of fun to have a photo thread with Duffy, or even other stuffed animals in their adventures.

044-8.jpg

I will start this with the one that my kids call Duffy's photo bomb picture.

I unfortunatly have none of Duffy in the parks.. but I do have some of my ADORABLE son loving on his Duffy that his Great (in more ways that one) Auntie brought him back from DL.. he is so in love! and I have some of my Duffy I had brought back for me clowning around.. here is one of my favorite ones I actually took last night!

1028546864_photobucket_21187_.jpg

1028546864_photobucket_17982_.jpg

getting a ride in the wagon! Duffy likes special attention!!

1028546864_photobucket_17981_.jpg

and sitting around by the lake!

Thanks ladies I love the pictures. This is exactly what I had in mind!!:lovestruc

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

This is one of my favorites of Peanut with Duffy's

We won't have our Duffy until our October Trip but as I promised I would participate if she went & started the thread here is a pic of Colton and his pillow pet friend "Spotz" taking a nap at the ART stop by HoJo. BTW Colton says we need 2 Duffys so Spotz can have his own.

092-1.jpg

We won't have our Duffy until our October Trip but as I promised I would participate if she went & started the thread here is a pic of Colton and his pillow pet friend "Spotz" taking a nap at the ART stop by HoJo. BTW Colton says we need 2 Duffys so Spotz can have his own.

092-1.jpg

Sherri, that is exactly the type of picture I am talking about.

1028546864_photobucket_21402_.jpg

here is one little Duffy lover watching the tinkerbell movie with Duffy..

Michelle where was this one taken?

I took this one in DCA. There is a recessed area between the Playhouse Disney Stage and the Animation building. There are restrooms there. I sat him down there and took his picture while we took turns in the restroom.

115-1.jpg

Here he is excited to me the Pixies in Pixie Hollow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter