Duffy photo thread!!

I used to have a website DuffyAdventures.com and it was for families to submit photos of their Duffy's having fun adventures anywhere in the world (not just the park) and sadly no one showed interest. Would anyone be interested in it since Duffy is getting more popular?? I'd love to get it going again!!

Duffy at the Temple Of The Forbidden Eye!!
74061_1545419768084_1542219_n.jpg

My favorite picture in the world. My niece and I with Duffy
58313_4228880692930_1044542564_n.jpg

My stuffed Duffy collection, including his girlfriend Shellie Mae
804731_5001324923553_54393944_n.jpg

So very cute!!

I used to have a website DuffyAdventures.com and it was for families to submit photos of their Duffy's having fun adventures anywhere in the world (not just the park) and sadly no one showed interest. Would anyone be interested in it since Duffy is getting more popular?? I'd love to get it going again!!

I would! Who knows? Right now he is very popular!

I would participate! I just welcomed a new Duffy into my family and I am planning on taking him many places!

Awesome, yeah!!! My Duffy has been in his PJs for too long, this will inspire me to get him dressed and out of the house.

My Duffy is without clothes right now. We had a fire and I lost all of that stuff. My best friends daughter bought me a new Duffy. I just need to dress him.

DisneyMarvelStarWars said:
Did you dress him in outfits made for other bears? Like Build-A-Bear clothes?

No he had two Duffy outfits. I pkan on rebuilding a wardrobe when we go to Disneyland in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter