Duffy photo thread!!

009-14.jpg

One of my favorite Duffy pictures.

YAY!!! A Duffy Thread!!! Thanks for sending me here!!! I am making this to show Braeton later!!!!! :goodvibes

My poor Duffy!! I haven't posted here in a while and he almost fell off the first page!!

Well, we renewed our WDW passes and I have to tell you.. I have not seen a single duffy photo spot or anyone carrying a Duffy (except me!). Last night at Epcot I bought a Duffy ice cream cup and the CM said I was the only one EVER to order it!! :lmao:

I will plug the camera in later and get us some new photos!

My poor Duffy!! I haven't posted here in a while and he almost fell off the first page!!

Well, we renewed our WDW passes and I have to tell you.. I have not seen a single duffy photo spot or anyone carrying a Duffy (except me!). Last night at Epcot I bought a Duffy ice cream cup and the CM said I was the only one EVER to order it!! :lmao:

I will plug the camera in later and get us some new photos!

My poor Duffy hasn't gone anywhere for awhile. I look forward to seeing your pictures!!

my Duffy hasn't gotten anywhere lately! we don't go much during the summer, but he's super excited for all the events we're going to this fall, especially the D23 expo!!! he did get a jedi outfit though:
109_2457.jpg

and at the end of July Duffy's favorite friend will be joining us ShellieMay!!! he will also be getting a new outfit from Tokyo as well! We are super excited!:thumbsup2

my Duffy hasn't gotten anywhere lately! we don't go much during the summer, but he's super excited for all the events we're going to this fall, especially the D23 expo!!! he did get a jedi outfit though:
109_2457.jpg

and at the end of July Duffy's favorite friend will be joining us ShellieMay!!! he will also be getting a new outfit from Tokyo as well! We are super excited!:thumbsup2

Oh that is very exciting. I definitely have to plan a trip after July then!! I want a ShellieMay!!

This is Callie. She has been my travel partner for six years. She has been to Disneyland many times. She would like to have a boyfriend and I have a feeling she is going to meet one in Disneyland this week.

P1060897_zps4c2b128a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DisneyMarvelStarWars said:
This is Callie. She has been my travel partner for six years. She has been to Disneyland many times. She would like to have a boyfriend and I have a feeling she is going to meet one in Disneyland this week.

[/URL][/IMG]

She is so cute!

Thank you! We have a Halloween Duffy already in our family, and we have a couple of the early Mickey Mouse bears as well. But we want an official 17" Duffy that can become part of our family.

I have the 17" Duffy. I bought one for my nephew in 2011 and took him around the parks for photo ops. It was so much fun!

Duffy at the Temple Of The Forbidden Eye!!
74061_1545419768084_1542219_n.jpg

My favorite picture in the world. My niece and I with Duffy
58313_4228880692930_1044542564_n.jpg

My stuffed Duffy collection, including his girlfriend Shellie Mae
804731_5001324923553_54393944_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter