Duffy photo thread!!

You can't really tell but here he is on TTA:
Picture009-3.jpg

Also- anyone have a favorite Duffy carrying bag?

You can't really tell but here he is on TTA:
Picture009-3.jpg

Also- anyone have a favorite Duffy carrying bag?

I do, when I was in Disneyland I didn't want to have to hold him all day. so I got myself a light weight backpack in Disneyland. I will try to remember to post a picture of it later.

We were heading to DTD tonight and since I said Duffy missed it there we brought him! :lmao:

IMG_1365.jpg

I am so jealous!!

Is he coming to Disneyland with you?

For sure!! I can get away with carrying him around here but I still get "the look" when folks ask where we're from and I admit we're locals. :rotfl2:

I can't wait to be a real tourist!!

For sure!! I can get away with carrying him around here but I still get "the look" when folks ask where we're from and I admit we're locals. :rotfl2:

If I lived local I would do the same thing.

Have you been to Disneyland before?

If I lived local I would do the same thing.

Have you been to Disneyland before?

Yep- this is our 4th time. Our first time seeing HMH, though. I can't wait!! I'm a total NBC freak! I can't wait to see all the Halloween goodness!

Yep- this is our 4th time. Our first time seeing HMH, though. I can't wait!! I'm a total NBC freak! I can't wait to see all the Halloween goodness!

I will get slings and arrows from the purists I am sure but I love the HMH! I think the overlay is adorable, and it makes me happy.

044-8.jpg

Duffy playing on the grounds of the Disneyland Hotel.

I'm curious, have you found any of the Duffy Photos Spots in Epcot? I've only seen a picture of one spots. Are they new? Are there a lot of just a few? Have you heard about these?

I'm curious, have you found any of the Duffy Photos Spots in Epcot? I've only seen a picture of one spots. Are they new? Are there a lot of just a few? Have you heard about these?

I haven't taken him there yet. I'll keep an eye out when we head out there! :cool2:

2011-02-22145034.jpg

So many Duffy's too little time!!

Oh and for those of you that know me......oh what a surprise it is I got a picture of Duffy's and bicycles!:rotfl:

I know someone asked a while ago if Duffy fits in build a bear clothes.. welll....

2011-04-10_17-05-55_103.jpg

he does.. and you can always take him into the work shop with you and try the clothes on Duffy to see if they fit! :thumbsup2

Oh ducky_love that is adorable!!

083-1.jpg

Here's Duffy showing a little ducky love himself.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter