DVC at Hilton Head

jtink60

Mouseketeer
We are hoping to go to Hilton Head sometime in June or July of 2013. (Our 2012 trip to the Boardwalk is already booked Yay!) How hard is it to get availability there at that time at the 7 month mark? Thanks

Extremely hard. I called at the 11 month for mid August and already booked I called a week later and could book on cash so for now that is what we have.

As Lexi said, my understanding is that HHI is extremely difficult to book during the summer for anyone who does not have owner's 11 month booking privileges. Doesn't hurt to try, or to go on a waitlist, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

We vacation at HHI every summer and just love it, but we have the 11 month home advantage. I have met folks vacationing that were lucky and got in at the 7 month mark, but its not something that is a guarantee and you will probably have to waitlist for it.

If you could go in May or September you would have a better shot.

I just now got off the phone with Member services and booked 7 nights mid June (today is the 7 months window, and didnt call first thing this morning) and I was able to book a 1 bedroom and there were two bedrooms available for those dates as well...

:goodvibes

We have booked HHI 6 outta the last 7 summers at the 7 month window

Have booked several times at 7 month for June vacation, once for thanksgiving at the 2 month mark...but we like it so much we bought points there so as to be "guaranteed" a spot when we want to go. We'll be there in a few days for a week over Thanksgiving Yeah!!

We booked a 1 bedroom at 7 months for May 26-June 1, 2012! First time to HHI. I called right at 9 am. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter