DVC discount on Park tickets?

KevinNYC

<font color=purple>I always wish upon a star<br><f
Hi. Does anyone know if DVC members get any discount on park passes other than the Annual PAss discount? We were thinking about Park Hopper but weren't sure if we get a discount. Is there a site we can check and compare prices and discount?

I believe the discount on APs is the discount currently being offered to DVC members for admission to the theme parks.

The only discount currently offered to DVC members is Annual Passes and Premium Anual Passes. MYW tickets can be purchased at you resort, through Disney online or through other authorized online resellers. Basic ticket info:

wdwinfo.com Ticket Page

If you decide to go with the MYW tickets, be sure and post over on the budget board and someone will help you find the best place to purchase them. Last time we bought 10 day MYW nonexpiring tickets, Ticketmania had the best prices on them. I haven't priced them recently so be sure and check in with the folks on the budget board , and someone will be able to tell you who has the best current price on them. Hope you have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter