Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland WATCH for the Holidays

What is going on? Was checking again this morning. On the ROL Dining Thread as well, and speculation on why November/December packages haven't been released after AK Tour announced which includes ROL, so was checking EMM just now and noticed the dates for September and October were all gray again. o_O

What is going on? Was checking again this morning. On the ROL Dining Thread as well, and speculation on why November/December packages haven't been released after AK Tour announced which includes ROL, so was checking EMM just now and noticed the dates for September and October were all gray again. o_O
Yes, they've all been gray since early yesterday morning I believe :(

just posted this in another EMM thread, that I'm sure some of you are also watching :)

Hey all...so just did my regulary hourly (or sometimes more) check for EMM..and I noticed Sept. and Oct. are back in blue (from what I see)....nothing for Nov. or Dec. yet though....

just posted this in another EMM thread, that I'm sure some of you are also watching :)

Hey all...so just did my regulary hourly (or sometimes more) check for EMM..and I noticed Sept. and Oct. are back in blue (from what I see)....nothing for Nov. or Dec. yet though....

Nope. Which thread? Just noticed when had alert for ROL dining packages too.
:surfweb: ALL DAY!

Phew! I think they were just having major website glitches.

I had to do some digging. The last EMM in December 2016 was on Tuesday, December 13th on same day as MVMCP. I knew it wasn't offered during Christmas - New Year's. I was hoping to catch on day 1 or 2 of my trip, not looking good for me based on last year's dates. :(

Last edited:

I had to do some digging. The last EMM in December 2016 was on Tuesday, December 13th on same day as MVMCP. I knew it wasn't offered during Christmas - New Year's. i was hoping to catch on day 1 or 2 of my trip, not looking good for me based on last year's dates. :(

Yeah, it is because they don't do it on days where they open the park extra early and they tend to extend hours a lot around the holidays. We went the 1st week of December last year and it was regular hours and EMM was offered that week.

Yeah, it is because they don't do it on days where they open the park extra early and they tend to extend hours a lot around the holidays. We went the 1st week of December last year and it was regular hours and EMM was offered that week.

Yep, I just couldn't remember the dates from last year and when December 2017 Crowd Calendar posted, I no longer could see last year's info. Wasn't concerned until this year's dates hadn't been posted. I just remembered EMM going into the 2nd week on December and on same day as MVMCP, and we were going earlier this year thanks to $89 airfare so was getting excited and looking forward to this, Oh, well! I can still hope for now. :surfweb: No time for :sad: yet. There's always Easter.

There's always Easter.
I'm not counting on Easter. We were there at Easter last year, and EMM wasn't offered due to the early opening at MK. We were disappointed. About not getting to experience EMM that is. We were fine with the early park opening, LOL.

We've actually never gotten to experience EMM. We were really excited when we decided to plan a summer trip because we thought for sure EMM would be offered. It wasn't. The one week we were there was the only week (other than around the 4th) rhe entire summer that there was no EMM. :sad: I've been getting really worried about November and thinking perhaps EMM just isn't in the cards for my family. It certainly seems that way. I'm still holding out some hope for November, though! Fingers crossed!!

I'm not counting on Easter. We were there at Easter last year, and EMM wasn't offered due to the early opening at MK. We were disappointed. About not getting to experience EMM that is. We were fine with the early park opening, LOL.

We've actually never gotten to experience EMM. We were really excited when we decided to plan a summer trip because we thought for sure EMM would be offered. It wasn't. The one week we were there was the only week (other than around the 4th) rhe entire summer that there was no EMM. :sad: I've been getting really worried about November and thinking perhaps EMM just isn't in the cards for my family. It certainly seems that way. I'm still holding out some hope for November, though! Fingers crossed!!

Well....Going Thursday before Easter & was thinking possibly catch on front end. I guess Disney wants me to keep on keeping my money. :rotfl2:

Well....Going Thursday before Easter & was thinking possibly catch on front end. I guess Disney wants me to keep on keeping my money. :rotfl2:
:laughing:From now on I will think about our dates not matching up with Disney's EMM schedule with a little less frustration!

I check several times a day for November. I was hoping to have this figured out prior to FP day but that's not looking promising since that is next week... so I guess I will proceed as if we are not doing it and try for 7DMT FP.

I check several times a day for November. I was hoping to have this figured out prior to FP day but that's not looking promising since that is next week... so I guess I will proceed as if we are not doing it and try for 7DMT FP.
Bummed here too :(

I emailed Disney and got a response. Wish I knew how to upload a picture. Anyway they said the calendar should open soon.
Yay! I hope it does. It opened back up for September/October after being grayed out for two days. Here's hoping we can book EMM for November soon :-)

I emailed Disney and got a response. Wish I knew how to upload a picture. Anyway they said the calendar should open soon.
I emailed them, too, and got a very unhelpful response. Here's the one I got:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

Regrettably, we are unable to handle this type of request/inquiry via our online e-mail program. For assistance, please contact the Walt Disney Travel Company directly at 1-407 828-8101 as this department is not accessible through e-mail. Hours are 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. One of our specially trained agents will be happy to help you. We appreciate your understanding.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Bell
eCommerce Sales and Service Team

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter