Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland WATCH for the Holidays

I called today and the CM said "this was always intended to be a limited time event, and it was already extended into October, but I believe it is being discontinued after October 2017. I could be wrong but we have no indication of it being continued and I have worked here for a long time. If I were a betting woman, this event is being discontinued."

I called today and the CM said "this was always intended to be a limited time event, and it was already extended into October, but I believe it is being discontinued after October 2017. I could be wrong but we have no indication of it being continued and I have worked here for a long time. If I were a betting woman, this event is being discontinued."

Bummer. I was hoping for EMM for our early March trip, so I'm disappointed. At least I have a BOG PPO scheduled.

If EMM is discontinued, I wonder what that ticketed event from 7:45-9 a.m. on selected Sunday and Tuesday mornings will be?

Bummer. I was hoping for EMM for our early March trip, so I'm disappointed. At least I have a BOG PPO scheduled.

If EMM is discontinued, I wonder what that ticketed event from 7:45-9 a.m. on selected Sunday and Tuesday mornings will be?

My theory is:

1) The info above about the demise of EMM is wrong.

2) Disney’s calendar is wrong and/or hasn’t been thoughtfully updated / is just a plug someone filled in that could easily disappear.

It’s not like Disney’s track record of park hours OR EMM dates/info is particularly stellar! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I *could* be wrong, but I've been planning a solo trip for early March and they had the first Tuesday in March noted as a "Special Ticketed Event" from 7:45-9:00 as late as just a couple of days ago- obviously EMM. You could not book it on the EMM page, but it was there on the park calendar. But now I can't find it on the calendar at all. I hope they aren't discontinuing it altogether... :scared: If they do, I guess I'll just do a second BOG PPO breakfast day (already booked just in case).
So I figured this out. It shows up January-March on the day by day MK only hours. It does not show up on the calendar with all park hours. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up for Nov-Dec on either. So I think there's still a good chance it's on for Jan-March, but very little chance for Nov-Dec.

So I figured this out. It shows up January-March on the day by day MK only hours. It does not show up on the calendar with all park hours. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up for Nov-Dec on either. So I think there's still a good chance it's on for Jan-March, but very little chance for Nov-Dec.

Yes.

And importantly:

A) They added the Jan-Mar hours for EMM after the park hours were posted. (I pay too much attention to this stuff).

B) Even more recently, they have changed around the Jan/Feb EMM dates somewhat for Jan/Feb. (Again, too much attention to this).

I’m hoping for early June since November isn’t on the schedule. I think MK opened at 9 for that same week in June this year.

Dates are up for Jan-March. Skipped right over November and December. I guess I’ll believe it now.

Dates are up for Jan-March. Skipped right over November and December. I guess I’ll believe it now.
Yes, the dreaming about EMM is done for me! Oh well, I have a PPO BOG and a plan and FP to make the most of it, plus we'll save a ton of $$$. I'm dissapointed though.

It’s saying that there is no availability for any of the dates..? Do they usually post them before they open for booking? Surely they aren’t all booked?

It’s saying that there is no availability for any of the dates..? Do they usually post them before they open for booking? Surely they aren’t all booked?

It is not uncommon for dates to events to be posted with actual booking ability a few days later.

So officially out of luck. January- March is available for booking as of this morning. Last day in March is 25th, I'll be 4D to late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter