!!!! Early Roll Call for January 21 2006 Eastern Magic Cruise !!!!

I got my online survey postcard in yesterday's mail. I guess the cruise really is over! :guilty:

I'm just glad that I rebooked onboard...and I can't wait for the Mediterranean schedule to be announced. I faxed my request to Inventory Control last month, so I'll definitely be on one of those sailings! :cool1: :thumbsup2

:cool1:

Well that was my very first cruise. I love the cruise part but not the seasickness I suffered from for like a week afterwards. I would go on another crusie again for sure if someone could promise me better seas. lol I hope to go again... my hubby is talking about a Alaska Cruise. He would like to try that. So I will be looking into that for future. He thinks it will be calmer seas. LOL, If I go on another disney cruise I will be sure to get a balcony room too. gotta run chat with all of you later. Ciao!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter