Earning Disney Dollars?

Minnie's Pal

<font color=blue>Wants to float above Castaway Cay
Can anyone tell me different ways to earn Disney Dollars? I only recently heard about them. I know a few sites offer ways to earn them. Are there any sites you know of, or other ways to earn them such as purchases through Disney.com or the Disney Stores? Anyone had any experiences to share?

Have you checked out the Rewards Board--lots of folks over there know which programs "pay' in Disney Dollars. Some even let you 'earn" for purchases to Disney online as long as you go thru their site.

I do alot of reward programs. The ones that you can get DD's in are, Disneyrewards, Creation Rewards, Click to the magic, All things rewarded. There are other ones like Search Cactus, and Netflip that once you reach 20.00 you have a check mailed to you.
I put those checks away and use the money for DD's. There are
a couple of really good reward boards to check for daily info.
Good luck

Can you tell me how any of them work? I looked into Click to the Magic, but it didn't show what you would earned or exactly how you earned it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter