Earrings Exchange - sent/received thread COMPLETED!

Ok - I [sort of] have my "sent" list straightened out, Several of you said you were going to mail. Would you please post when you actually do? Thanks so much for helping a rookie host out! :goodvibes

Mine is gone yesterday! Sorry it was late I ended up working a twelve hour shift Friday.

Snowwhitesmom you are doing a great job! :thumbsup2 Anyone who hosts one of these exchanges is very, very brave! :woohoo:

did not get any mail on Saturday.. will check again later in the morning...
just got home from work and it is still 83 degrees out there :(

My DD Megan received a wonderful package from Ursula's My Hero. Thank you for the wonderful treats!

Megan got:

Princess earrings
6 Pink earrings which Megan just LOVES!!
A cute bracelet which says I love shoe shopping (how did you know??) ;)
All tucked away in a cute lime green purse, DIS LIME GREEN :thumbsup2

Thanks again! What a treat!

Hugs to Beth![crazyaboutdisney]
Beth sent me an awesome package with a Pooh pen, Mickey keychain, Tink sticker, and three very pretty pairs of earrings that are SO me! A dangly pair with silver discs, a long dangly silver pair with three shiny stones [ these will match the necklace DH gave me recently] and a pair of silver hoops with marcasite - and everything had the cutest little lime green notes attached within a Mickey bubble mailer. Thanks again!

Whoo-hooo! That package just FLEW north, didn't it Michelle?!! No mail for me, yet, though. :sad1:

willl check again in the morning but wont be able to log in till midnite.... :(

Good morning!
Stacey, Shayla, and Timmy, from my information, all your packages have been shipped! Can't wait to hear all about them!

Joe rec'd his package from thewishfire - he says thanks! He got 2 kewl sets of hoops and a pair of lizard earrings, he loved them all and is wearing one of the hoops now :)

Our packages are on the way, but a bit late due to Joe's dental surgery last week, so very sorry to our exchangees.

VanniGirl said:
Joe rec'd his package from thewishfire - he says thanks! He got 2 kewl sets of hoops and a pair of lizard earrings, he loved them all and is wearing one of the hoops now :)

Our packages are on the way, but a bit late due to Joe's dental surgery last week, so very sorry to our exchangees.

I'm glad you got the package and that he likes them! Hope he's feeling better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter