Earrings Exchange - sent/received thread COMPLETED!

snowwhitesmom said:
Good morning!
Stacey, Shayla, and Timmy, from my information, all your packages have been shipped! Can't wait to hear all about them!

:woohoo: I will let her know that it should be arriving soon.

OK! IF my records are correct, ALL EXCHANGES HAVE BEEN MAILED! :cheer2: Good job, everyone!
We should be hearing about the rest of the arrivals soon - looking forward to it! :teeth:

It says my package was delivered on July 31st. Maybe someone will post about it soon. At least I know it arrived at it's destination.

as off Monday the 31st went to PO no package rec'd. Today I was not able to check PO since I had to go to work at 6Am and still at work. Will check again tomorrow unless I get called back in that early... I hope not... :confused3

Trish Bessette said:
My DD Megan received a wonderful package from Ursula's My Hero. Thank you for the wonderful treats!

Megan got:

Princess earrings
6 Pink earrings which Megan just LOVES!!
A cute bracelet which says I love shoe shopping (how did you know??) ;)
All tucked away in a cute lime green purse, DIS LIME GREEN :thumbsup2

Thanks again! What a treat!

Hehehe I'm so glad she likes it! And like me, she loves shopping! Enjoy!

The one I sent should have arrived by now

maybe today

and yes it was sent from the GOOD PO :confused3

According to DC the one I sent is actually in the city of the person it is to be delivered to :cheer2:

On the other hand the one Stacey sent the DC still says it's in Chicago :sad2:

Maybe it's the heat :rotfl:

No deliveries here yet! But from previous exchanges it seems to be taking longer for mail to get up here! :confused3 I haven't been checking as often cause apparently we have to conserve energy, but big business and retail are still as bright and cold as ever!

I received mine today!!! This was a big day for mail at our house. I received my Christmas ornament exchange package too and my little DD received her school supply exchange.
Thank you Niteowl71. Everyting is great. I received a nice post card from Chicago, a cute purple feather pen, a key chain of Chicago, a bath fizz ball, a Lime green travel case and 6 pairs of earrings from Claires. All are very nice and I will be able to wear them to work. ( I don't know if I'll have any students that will try to pull my earrings yet. I teach multi handicapped students, so I avoid the larger earrings.) What a great exchange with lots of fun stuff. Thanks again Carrie.
Maureen

Ok I just got a call and a yell.. well not really a yell sorta like a grunt from my Dsis. I ask her to check the PO for me on her way home. On her way home there was a detour/accident so she had to go the backroads, her AC is broke and it is about 150 degrees in her she says :confused3 and by the time she got to the PO box there was no parking which made her walk ( and got even mad at me when I told her "well look at the bright side, you don't have to go to the gym today" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ) and Sorry guys.. still no mail for me. Today is Wednesday, hopefully I get it tomorrow Thursday and have to remember not to ask Dsis again tomorrow or else I'll get a bitting... :rotfl2: , because if I not tomorrow it will be on Wednesday the 9th of August is the next time I can check mail. We are IL bound come Saturday and friday am pulling a double! :crazy:

***Come and join us for our newest exchange-Anything in an Envelope***

Maureenmouse said:
I received mine today!!! This was a big day for mail at our house. I received my Christmas ornament exchange package too and my little DD received her school supply exchange.
Thank you Niteowl71. Everyting is great. I received a nice post card from Chicago, a cute purple feather pen, a key chain of Chicago, a bath fizz ball, a Lime green travel case and 6 pairs of earrings from Claires. All are very nice and I will be able to wear them to work. ( I don't know if I'll have any students that will try to pull my earrings yet. I teach multi handicapped students, so I avoid the larger earrings.) What a great exchange with lots of fun stuff. Thanks again Carrie.
Maureen
You are very welcome Maureen :thumbsup2

I don't know why mine made it but not Stacey's :confused3 The one Stacey sent should have been there today also but when I checked the DC it still says it is in Chicago.

The PO works in mysterious ways, Carrie - we have all experienced it! :rotfl:
We will just have to wait and see - I hope it isn't like Stacey's Tinkerbell postcard :confused3 [just teasing - that didn't have a return address on it]. :teeth:

Nite0wl71 said:
I don't know why mine made it but not Stacey's :confused3 The one Stacey sent should have been there today also but when I checked the DC it still says it is in Chicago.

If it is for me.. I'll just pick it up Saturday :lmao: Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter