Easy lasagna recipe for 8x8 pan

DisFam95

DIS Veteran
I was looking for an easy lasgana recipe but for a 8x8 size pan. I'm not good at converting sizes or knowing how to chang cooking times from an existing recipe. I've found tons of 13x9 recipes.

I have the no-bake noodles. I found some 8x8 recipes w/ boiling noodles but didnot know if the time or liquid amounts needed to be altered for no-bake style noodle. I'm sooo not a good cook - but I'm trying!!

I don;t want to make so much for my small group.

Thanks!

Make the full amount then split between two 8x8 pans and freeze one:thumbsup2 it takes nearly the same amount of work so its well worth it to have a nice simple but tasty dinner available. I always use no-cook lasagne and never both adjusting the liquids - it works just fine, as they're made for that:goodvibes Or if you're worried either buy fresh lasagne or drop the sheets into boiling water for a minute and fish them out. If you're really worried (and of course i don't know if US no-cook lasagne is the same recipe) I'd just add an extra tin of chopped undrained tomatoes to the meat mixture.

ETA the cooking time won't change a huge amount - about 45 mins should do it, but let it rest out of the oven for 10-15 mins so the layers don't all fall apart when you dish up

I just made an 8 x 8 lasagna using Ronzoni Oven Ready. I used the recipe on the back of the box as a guide line. It doesn't call for any extra liquid and the cooking time is the same as a 9 x 13. Not sure what the recipe calls for, but I used a 15oz container of ricotta. It's pretty hard to mess up, so don't worry. Just layer everything like it says, but use amounts of ingredients to fit your pan. Whatever brand of lasagna you have, it should have a recipe on the box.

I use the no boil all the time and you don't need extra liquids at all. I also make 2 trays at a time, bake both and then put one in the freezer. Then I just let it defrost overnight and pop it in the oven to reheat, tastes great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter