Electrical Parade at end of Sept.?

Sk8Leigh

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the Electrical parade will be showing at all at the end of Sept? I'm going to be there 9/26-29 and was really hoping to see it, because I've never seen it before. When I was there last year in early Sept it was down for refurb, but it doesn't say that this time. It's just not listed. Any chance it might be added?

I would say doubtful at this point. Last year it stopped running after Labor day, until Christmas time. They brought it back for about 2 weeks, then it went dark until around Spring break time. I'm guessing that is the plan again this year. DCA closes pretty early in the off season, it would be hard to offer it.

It's not on the DL calendar for late September. It doesn't usually run in the off season which is what after labor day is. I guess you could always plan another trip espeically with the matterhorn being down then as well! At least you will get to see HM fresh off the holiday install!

:Pinkbounc Hey I am same dates as you! :hourglass I found other parade schedules and that was not listed yet, I too am super disappointed, I have a commerative piece from the old parade and really want to show my youngest. I will let you know if I see it scheduled before we go , ok...... :confused3

Ok, thanks. I didn't even think about the daylight factor. It will be closing at 6pm those days, so that does rule it out.

I'm not sure when I'll get back because these two trips have been to attend weddings, so I've had a reason to be out there. But, thinking about it, maybe I should go out there sometime to see it! I could just go for a long weekend in the summer.

And I don't think I will get HMH! It's supposed to be back up on the day after my last day! :sad2: I'm hoping they get done early and open it up at least one day early, but do they ever do that?

And the Matterhorn, at least I rode it last year, but my parents are going and they've never been, and probably won't go back. So they'll miss fireworks and Fantasmic, too. (Although at least they've seen Fantasmic at WDW, and really, they're not as diehard as me and really won't care. :lmao: )

mermaidlagoon, that's neat. Maybe we can meet up! Where are you staying?

Edited to add: Duh, I just saw it in your signature, DLH. I'll be at GCH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter