• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Elf Island new features today 11/11

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Hey guys I have some great news for today at 4 :)

Let me share with you this email

- We have a new mini-game we've added - The scarecrow micro-game!

- Users can now leave a room immediately rather than when the parallax out animation is complete. They also do not appear to be idle and hanging out in the room when they are in a mini-game or store.

new game and no more people standing around while they are actually playing mini games! WOOT!

ROFL I thought that some places where just crowded never thought they were never there. But come to think about it no one ever responded to my hi. So I guess People really do like me they just did not know I was talking to them :)

:lmao: I never thought that you did not like me. I thought it was some kind of lag. I'm really glad to hear that it has been fixed.:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter